[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered for my first 40km race... Did the 20km at Tyger Valley and 30 KM at Serengeti, hope the extra 10km is makeable.

Sure I should finish if my bike holds out... but I reckon I will go for longest day :)

This is going to be my first MTB race (also the 40 since I'm not even remotely fit yet).

Going to ride the route tomorrow probably.

Hi guys, I have a mate that might be interested in doing the 20km but he will only decide this weekend. Does anyone know when Entries close?

hi

i need a 40km entry please !!!!!!

i was training for this one and waited for my Pay to enter and now i see its too late ???/

:"(

ya.

basically you and the buyer/seller agree on the price, settle this, and you will require the ID and personal details of the ticket holder.

then on registration dates you will need to present proof of payment, the above details and pay a R50 swop fee.

ya.

basically you and the buyer/seller agree on the price, settle this, and you will require the ID and personal details of the ticket holder.

then on registration dates you will need to present proof of payment, the above details and pay a R50 swop fee.

Thanks.

Got a 70km entry for sale here. Send me a PM.

Right people, entry has been sold. Enjoy the race. I'll be stuck at some dam somewhere with a moerse hangover while you guys are having a blast.