[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

It's going to be chaos with 3 mins between batches!

yip that it is, depending how it goes might not do this series again next year, routes seem to be getting easier to accommodate the larger field of riders, but cant blame the organizers if they were to add more technical as well as single track sections it would turn into a total night mare, and the congestion is also becoming hectic.

but I guess its good for the sport as a whole that more people are getting involved :thumbup: , plus we're spoilt here in gauteng there are so many races to choose from

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brad you doing 40 or 70? we mus go ride groenies before you disappear..

no definitely we must organize a groenies ride, I'll look at my timetable and we can organize something, will PM you.

yip that it is, depending how it goes might not do this series again next year, routes seem to be getting easier to accommodate the larger field of riders, but cant blame the organizers if they were to add more technical as well as single track sections it would turn into a total night mare, and the congestion is also becoming hectic.

but I guess its good for the sport as a whole that more people are getting involved :thumbup: , plus we're spoilt here in gauteng there are so many races to choose from

I agree, almost prefer the MTN races like Mabalingwe etc which is more of a challenge. Nissan series is a sprint race from start to finish.

I'm in B batch WTF do they not know I'm on an SS??? Sorry to all they guys that are Nona be flying past me. I'll stay left.

I'm in B batch WTF do they not know I'm on an SS??? Sorry to all they guys that are Nona be flying past me. I'll stay left.

I am also in B but I am more of D batch rider so I guess I'll be competing with you for track left!

I'll see you there - decided to take me olde SSer out for some fun on Saturday.

What you using? I reckon a 32x16 will do the trick (29er of course).

A Batch for 70........

Epic fail on goodie bags though!!!!

1x nasty looking USN energy drink called "spike"....

A Batch for 70........

Epic fail on goodie bags though!!!!

1x nasty looking USN energy drink called "spike"....

aaaah... At least we can give them an A+ for consistency with the disappointment bags.

Nice will be good to see you out there again.

I'm gonna be running 32:18 very little riding in the last 60days, but a savage like you will be fine with 16. The climbs are very gradual and short enough.

Look forward o seeing the shiny NINER.

aaaah... At least we can give them an A+ for consistency with the disappointment bags.

OMG, theres just no pleaseing anyone these days. first its whining about the USN Bio-Field armband, now its the Spike energy drink. If there was no goodie bag, then there would be whining about that too.

FFS, just go and enjoy the ride, and stop worrying about the junk you get in goodie bags.

At least christmas will come early when you get your 94.7 RubbishGoodie bag.

I am also in B but I am more of D batch rider so I guess I'll be competing with you for track left!

I'll tuck in behind you and try slip stream. I'll be the guy on the bright blue SS.

The course is pretty flat with no real climbs that I can recall - you might get away with a slightly longer ratio than that but I'm no SS expert (I rode the route on a 1x9 26er last year (38x11:36) and barely got into lowest gear).

I'll be running a fully geared bike this year.

River Rat, Jcmeyer, see you in B too, what bikes are you on? Good luck for Sat.

Bright blue GT peace 9er. Say howsit if you spot me at the start, give me a push if you spot me out on route. Haha

there allot of races they haven't added yet, still waiting on 1 x Voriberg, 1 x Babba's Lodge and 1 x Miway Big5 race

Sorry about this guys, I promise you we're trying to get results and permission from the race organizer. Its not always that easy. As we get result from organizer we will load them. We will load vori-berg only next week. Weve had a hectic 3 weeks with tour of legends, wellington and trailseeker 3 all happening in 3 consecutive weeks.