[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

I allready have a race board from the Tygervalley race, which were a 20km.

So now doing the 40km this weekend,do I still need to go to the shops to get he board sorted or can this be done on the morning ??

You'll get new stickers

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I allready have a race board from the Tygervalley race, which were a 20km.

So now doing the 40km this weekend,do I still need to go to the shops to get he board sorted or can this be done on the morning ??

You should be able to register your board on the day, I need to do this as well. The previous events have had an early registration on race day.

Just got my seeding e-mail. managed to move up to D batch for the 70, I'm guessing everyone else should be getting theirs soon if not already?

REGISTRATION TIMES:

Wed 29 Aug

10h00 - 16h00 - FPC (Fritz Pienaar Cycles) Paulshof JHB - Substitutions avail / No Late entries!

Thur 30 Aug

10h00 - 16h00 - Epic Bike Shop, Centurion - Substitutions avail / No Late entries!

Fri 31 Aug

10h00 - 16h00 - FPC (Full Performance Cycles - Substitutions avail / No Lateentries!

Sat 01 Sept

06h00 - 08h30 - Cornwall Hill College, Irene - Substitutions avail / No Late entries!

DAY PROGRAMME:

06h00-08h30:

Registration

01/0907h15:

Riders Briefing / Leaders Jersey Handover

01/0907h30:

Start 70km Race "A" +3min intervals

01/0908h35:

Start 40km Race "A" +3min intervals

01/0909h25:

Start 20km Fun Race "A" +3min intervals

01/0913h00:

Prize Giving

Just received my seeding email :whistling:

It's ridiculous that registration is only open until 4pm. Now I need to knock off work early to get registration done (I'm in CBD, so it not like I can quickly pop our during 'lunch').

They really need to extend registration until 6pm at least.

Just received my seeding mail. My first 70km and seeded F.

I see that they have not updated SAS with the Cansa Lost City results although I doubt it would make a difference.

Just received my seeding mail. My first 70km and seeded F.

I see that they have not updated SAS with the Cansa Lost City results although I doubt it would make a difference.

there allot of races they haven't added yet, still waiting on 1 x Voriberg, 1 x Babba's Lodge and 1 x Miway Big5 race

there allot of races they haven't added yet, still waiting on 1 x Voriberg, 1 x Babba's Lodge and 1 x Miway Big5 race

Well I'll see you there Brad! Gonna be interesting!

Well I'll see you there Brad! Gonna be interesting!

I really hope so, going to be my last race before going into exams for the next 2 months :wacko: then its back off to northern natal were there aren't too many races during November December.

I've got a feeling its gonna be quite a fast race and busy as hell, apparently its the biggest nissan race to date

looking at last years results winning time was 2:15 for the 70, and was 15min faster then the winning time for tiger valley that same year which was also a very fast route

I really hope so, going to be my last race before going into exams for the next 2 months :wacko: then its back off to northern natal were there aren't too many races during November December.

I've got a feeling its gonna be quite a fast race and busy as hell, apparently its the biggest nissan race to date

looking at last years results winning time was 2:15 for the 70, and was 15min faster then the winning time for tiger valley that same year which was also a very fast route

I'm in for a relaxed ride. Aiming for 3h30 to 4h00. Still trying to get Mike Bike to change to 70km.

brad you doing 40 or 70? we mus go ride groenies before you disappear..