Cracked frame

Garfield2010

Hi guys

I need some advice on a small crack found on my full carbon bike. I have attached a photo so all you tech junkies can help me.

What I basically need to do is to somehow hide it untill I have found a buyer for it. Should I file it down and repaint or maybe put some glue over it? Another option would be to rather stick a nice sticker over it (this will probably also strengthen it as well)? Obviously I will sell the bike "voetstoots" and no test ride will be allowed.

Looking forward to your advice and also let me know if you know of any hubbers in the market for a almost brand new bike. Only around 2,000km's on it. Selling price R15,000.

Thanks in advance for your input.

post-12877-0-91484900-1333611272.jpg

Hi guys

I need some advice on a small crack found on my full carbon bike. I have attached a photo so all you tech junkies can help me.

What I basically need to do is to somehow hide it untill I have found a buyer for it. Should I file it down and repaint or maybe put some glue over it? Another option would be to rather stick a nice sticker over it (this will probably also strengthen it as well)? Obviously I will sell the bike "voetstoots" and no test ride will be allowed.

Looking forward to your advice and also let me know if you know of any hubbers in the market for a almost brand new bike. Only around 2,000km's on it. Selling price R15,000.

Thanks in advance for your input.

post-12877-0-91484900-1333611272.jpg

15k a bargain i might be keen!

58cm

You get a helmet included as well (for free) although I have to warn you there was a crash with it so I would think twice before wearing it.

Pic of the helmet included. As I said it is included free of charge. We can negotiate. R14,500 if you pay cash.

post-12877-0-98118400-1333612112.jpg

Pic of the helmet included. As I said it is included free of charge. We can negotiate. R14,500 if you pay cash.

post-12877-0-98118400-1333612112.jpg

Jeez dude, are you okay?

I will be interested but only if there are some other stickers on the frame hiding small cracks as well and the prize for such a bicycle should be at least double your asking price.if you throw in the bibs with the skidmarks left by the crash i will be even more interested. ;) ps this should not be construed as a dibs on this beautiful spez.

20K and I will collect it in the next hour ;)

PM me and I will arrange for drop off. I must warn you however that I dont take cheques.

I have already paid.

The money is on the way by PayePal.

Please advise when you will post it. It is most esteemed of you for making the postage! :thumbup:

I am here:

Abbey Scott

23 Ikorodu Road

Lagos, Ketu, Nigeria 23401

I will be interested but only if there are some other stickers on the frame hiding small cracks as well and the prize for such a bicycle should be at least double your asking price.if you throw in the bibs with the skidmarks left by the crash i will be even more interested. ;) ps this should not be construed as a dibs on this beautiful spez.

Dude except for this one small crack the bike is in mint condition. THe funny thing is I wanted to hide but it seems everyone is keen even knowing about the crack. Maybe I should bump the price up a bit?

Don't know what you are worried about.

That crack should make your riding a little more exciting.