Lance Armstrong - what a knob

petatodd

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bra

Anyone shouting at me like that, is BOUND to be ignored!!!

LoL's anyway at the slanting...

Still will kick ALL our asses, hands down, any day of the week.

Oh yes, and that is in the H20, road and running dept, AND that by a guy, probably DOUBLE our Hubbers ave age...

Think again...

Like Iron's signature reads; "listen to the old guys, they did not get old by being stupid..."

Edited by NINER_boy

Any body followed this race? Lance killed it on the bike course.. pity he had Gastro Intestinal issues.. he charged into the lead and later he sat up waited for the leaders... and later rode away and built a 2 min lead... he is going to become a SERIOUS threat on the IM scene

Edited by jeepdude

*yawn* 'Little' people love to bash those who accomplished more than them.

I'm going sleeping, should be more interesting ;)

Im no Lance fan but calling him a Knob in your thread headline :thumbdown:

I stand by the thread name, ignoring your own daughter when she is there to give you your finishers medal (or any other reason) is the action of a knob.

It's obvious from the video that he was distracted and she was behind him, with people closing in in front of her.

I've been trying to ignore my kids for 30 years.They always catch up.

I stand by the thread name, ignoring your own daughter when she is there to give you your finishers medal (or any other reason) is the action of a knob.

you are the knob :D if you really think that he purposefully ignored the girl/his daughter. just look at the events as they unfolded and the circumstances and then tell me that you really believe it. he wasn't even looking at her or in her direction.

your lack of understanding of the situation and then publicly slating someone is the action of a Knob... and a tiny knob at that.... shame.....

Im no Lance fan but calling him a Knob in your thread headline :thumbdown:

Yebo.

He's an athlete, not a spiritual leader.

:-)