sani2c - newbie questions

-Gazza-

Yeah, doing it with my dad :-) Doing the trail though.

see you there ratty.....this time next week we will be in a little valley....

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You still doing it with your Dad? Adventure, right? We'll keep up the rear. Gonna be tough but can't wait.

I think you will see me also somewhere at the back getting value for my money????

Three weeks off with bronchitis, followed by three weeks off with back problems!! Last chiro session on Friday, next week is going to be fun, can't wait!!!

Three weeks off with bronchitis, followed by three weeks off with back problems!! Last chiro session on Friday, next week is going to be fun, can't wait!!!

blixem...I only started training six weeks ago. How is your base :ph34r:

see you there ratty.....this time next week we will be in a little valley....

Thsi time next week we will have HUGE smiles on our faces after that little downhill :-)

If you spot us, say hi. I've got a Maroon and white specialized and will be riding with a mostly black top with the rain jacket in my profile..

Anyone know what time registration is? I'm planning on driving down on Monday morning and registering in the afternoon, no mention of times on the website.

Here is a question, what would you guys do if you work told you that you could no longer take leave next week?!!!

Here is a question, what would you guys do if you work told you that you could no longer take leave next week?!!!

Ignore them and take my leave any ways... :thumbup: Not missing this on for anything :clap:

Quit! Lol

I will be riding the trail with my fiance, in the lower half of the field I think.

Either in Centrum kit or joberg2c kit with my name (Robert) on it. So say hi!

Pull a sicky...not missing this for anything

We have a room available on a lodge approx 20km out of Underberg for the Monday and Tuesday nights if anyone is still looking for accommodation. Please PM me

The question for me is more, "What do you do if work tells your partner that he can't take leave anymore?" How much of a temper tantrum are you allowed to throw?

The question for me is more, "What do you do if work tells your partner that he can't take leave anymore?" How much of a temper tantrum are you allowed to throw?

Well thats is exactly what has just happened to me. I no longer have a partner! My dad can't afford to quit, not much chance of getting a new job as a white male over 60.

No temper tantrum, I'm just looking like a complete idiot crying at work!