PYGA - OneTen29 & Zero29

Cav'

so, has anyone received their pyga yet? i would really like to know the bike is really that awesome

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, has anyone received their pyga yet? i would really like to know the bike is really that awesome

It is better than awesome!! I have done a few hundred kms on Pats demo, including long trails (karkloof and howick) and very technical track (cascades wc course) and can tell you this bike rocks!! Pat has confirmed arrival date of the new ones around third week of July! Bring it on. Can't wait.

:)

What is the weight on the HT frame, anyone know?

I'm willing to bet the REAL weight of the ZERO 29 in size large will be at around 2kg's.

i woyld be keen to know what weight the duallie would come too on the top spec option, seeing that its not carbon

It is better than awesome!! I have done a few hundred kms on Pats demo, including long trails (karkloof and howick) and very technical track (cascades wc course) and can tell you this bike rocks!! Pat has confirmed arrival date of the new ones around third week of July! Bring it on. Can't wait.

:)

damn, somehow the pyga just spoke to me. im just finding it difficult to formulate an argument on how splashing 40k would make my wife's life a better place :

Pyga one ten or Santa cruz tallboy frame .Help?

That's a no brainer. The tallboy carbon at about 2 kg and R26k RRP or the Tallboy Alloy at 2.7 kg and R7k less.

• 2 weeks later...

So as I eagerly await the delivery of my OneTen29er frame (hopefully only another 2 weeks) I am deciding on what bar, stem and seat post to get, so my question: would it be sacrilege to get the above components in carbon ?

I'm currently looking at getting a Ritchey saddle post and handle bar and trying to decide between a Hope XC stem or the Ritchey WCS260 stem.

Thoughts ?

So as I eagerly await the delivery of my OneTen29er frame (hopefully only another 2 weeks) I am deciding on what bar, stem and seat post to get, so my question: would it be sacrilege to get the above components in carbon ?

I'm currently looking at getting a Ritchey saddle post and handle bar and trying to decide between a Hope XC stem or the Ritchey WCS260 stem.

Thoughts ?

For that bike.... Only one option. Easton Haven carbon bars and Havem alu stem, must have Reverb2 seat post :whistling:

Edited by TheV

Just got a mail from Pat.

We should get the Pyga's in 2 weeks. Nice to see someone like Pat working on the bikes himself. Respect! can't wait to build my bike.

post-32674-0-54922100-1341838433.jpg

post-32674-0-80344800-1341838608.jpg

For that bike.... Only one option. Easton Haven carbon bars and Havem alu stem, must have Reverb2 seat post :whistling:

I'm still waiting for this guy to organise one for me :whistling: