lego

Wayne Potgieter

There is a Lego shop in centurion mall! Has a area where kids can play and build! Parents and kids dream! Can build without buying!

There's also one in the Irene Village Mall.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Lego! Have tons of it at home! My kids never got into it, although we have used it for some school projects. The Mindstorms stuff is awesome. Best Christmas present I ever got was the Mindtorms R2D2 model. Also love the Collectors Edition X-Wing and Tie Fighter models.

Love Lego! Have tons of it at home! My kids never got into it, although we have used it for some school projects. The Mindstorms stuff is awesome. Best Christmas present I ever got was the Mindtorms R2D2 model. Also love the Collectors Edition X-Wing and Tie Fighter models.

Nerd.

(bring it ot grapes and we can play together) :ph34r:

I'm glad my kids are grown up. The thought of communal Lego in a Mall gives me the heebie jeebies. Most toddlers like putting it in their mouths after all....

Nerd.

(bring it ot grapes and we can play together) :ph34r:

Hahahahahahahahaha! They may ask us for ID!

On a cycling note, there was an extra feature on Roam in which a dude from Specialized conceptualised suspension deisgns using Lego Technic bricks.

I'm glad my kids are grown up. The thought of communal Lego in a Mall gives me the heebie jeebies. Most toddlers like putting it in their mouths after all....

Pity their dad isn't… ;) Blinging a bike is like playing with Lego…

Lego is awesome.

i am however not able to play with it as much, since my 5year old now builds all of his lego as per the manual on his ace...

post-24416-0-82427800-1334563439.jpg

Edited by RocknRolla

Lego is awesome.

i am however not able to play with it as much, since my 5year old now builds all of his lego as per the manual on his ace...

Buy your own!

Pity their dad isn't… ;) Blinging a bike is like playing with Lego…

Yep and I do try and keep the parts out of my mouth..... I never had Lego as a kid... Meccano was it. Blue and Yellow. Lego is Legendary.

This is huge!

post-1604-0-12883900-1334569563.jpg

Any missing pieces, that thing is huuuuuuge. Awesome, but big, string it up.

In varsity we had Lego Dacta. That was pretty cool, it had colour, angle and temperature sensors. We used to hook it up to the computers and write short programs to bring our creations to life. Some guys had the patience to make a dot-matrix printer out of lego

Any missing pieces, that thing is huuuuuuge. Awesome, but big, string it up.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Just pretend it's lazer damage from those pesky rebels.

In varsity we had Lego Dacta. That was pretty cool, it had colour, angle and temperature sensors. We used to hook it up to the computers and write short programs to bring our creations to life. Some guys had the patience to make a dot-matrix printer out of lego

This is brilliant: