lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks father christmasattachicon.gifWP_20151224_20_33_08_Pro.jpg

Oi, how's the crane fleet coming along?!!!! You must have been finished by now...

Posted this over on the Santa thread, but will repost ...got a lekker Lego moleskin from my boet and his fiancee...

post-1604-0-74950100-1451066294_thumb.jpg

Should've taken pics of the stuff I gave them, but forgot...it's their first Christmas in their new house so I got her a Unikitty LED Lite and him a Lego clock...

post-1604-0-68961400-1451066460_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-35891900-1451066472_thumb.jpg

Took this pic in a Toyzone on Christmas Eve...

post-1604-0-63957500-1451066550_thumb.jpg

It is indeed!

Started building on Saturday night. Could have finished it but I started getting a headache during the gearbox bits!

It's become my fave Technic* set!

attachicon.gifCWmz66FWIAABYJU.jpg

attachicon.gifCWnapuyWUAEnjHe.jpg

attachicon.gifCWnayXZWoAAsZAj.jpg

attachicon.gifCWqzXqlWsAEIwW-.jpg

*May be revised if Santa read my letter and he drops off the Volvo...    

Got my son this crane for Xmas, but chomping at the bit thinking I should just take over the build.......

I formally hate this thread!  The cranes and wonderful lego makes me want to build some too.... Unfortunately ill have to order online as local stores are empty....

I formally hate this thread!  The cranes and wonderful lego makes me want to build some too.... Unfortunately ill have to order online as local stores are empty....

There is a discontinued Architecture set left abandoned at a local shop...I might go get it to give it a good home...

Edited by Tumbleweed

Got my son this crane for Xmas, but chomping at the bit thinking I should just take over the build.......

It takes a lot to hold yourself back, hey! I struggle! I promised my kid that I would leave the small sets on the advent calendar we got for him...struggled to keep my pledge!

After some prompting from TW and reminiscing about the fun we had as kids with Lego I decided to get my 5yr old grandson a junior fire station. It has been an absolute hit with him ☺ - my daughter says he has played with it all day yesterday and wouldn't pack it away when he went to bed! There will be much more Lego coming his way for birthdays/Christmas and any other days his Grandad feels like buying him something ????

Edited by NotSoBigBen

Lego is only a better investment if you keep it MIBS. Unfortunately that would mean I would need to buy 2 of everything (there is no way I will just look at a box, that I can do in store as well).

So after watching me go completely bonkers while building Wall-e, the missus finally gave in, and bought me Lego for Christmas. I hope this becomes a tradition.

I enjoyed building it some much, that I immediately took it apart, and built the second model in the box.

Container truck and road grader.

post-31216-0-93206200-1451206698_thumb.jpg

post-31216-0-47333100-1451206706_thumb.jpg

So after watching me go completely bonkers while building Wall-e, the missus finally gave in, and bought me Lego for Christmas. I hope this becomes a tradition.

I enjoyed building it some much, that I immediately took it apart, and built the second model in the box.

Container truck and road grader.

attachicon.gif20151226_102745.jpg

attachicon.gif20151227_092322.jpg

those are cool[emoji106]