OR AM I JUST BEING STUPID ???

J0KER

So...The SS worldcup is gonna be in September and I heard its a big bunch of fun exciting ! As I ride a SS I thought to myself I should go check it out and give it a go !

I don't wanna come off(no ejaculation jokes, James) as overconfident ,But I'm 18 now and not a bad XC rider...If I continue some intense training and start using some proper cycling supplements, Would I stand a chance against some of the Other okes there ???

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I stand a chance against some of the Other okes there ???

It's like being cool. If you have to ask a bunch of random strangers, the answer is no.

Go train instead of asking us.

Answer your own question.

You will always get something out of it,

even if your last, you got the experience of having taken part.

G

So...The SS worldcup is gonna be in September and I heard its a big bunch of fun exciting ! As I ride a SS I thought to myself I should go check it out and give it a go !

I don't wanna come off(no ejaculation jokes, James) as overconfident ,But I'm 18 now and not a bad XC rider...If I continue some intense training and start using some proper cycling supplements, Would I stand a chance against some of the Other okes there ???

Hahahaha, the previous comments sorta answer the question. If you train you will see results, put in the effort and you will reap the benefits. you might not have the skill or fitness on the other guys but should be good fun anyway.

ah jean pant training tip number 1 is just ride more and wank less ol chap and that will already set you well on your way to achieving you goal and proving these unmotivational people wrong haha

It's like being cool. If you have to ask a bunch of random strangers, the answer is no.

Go train instead of asking us.

Answer your own question.

+1(n+1)

OP: So you've beaten the likes of Jules & Dangle on a SS before......? :whistling:

Are you aware of the fact that you get a tattoo if you win? Do you want to be tattoo'd?

Train smartly.

Go and compete.

You will discover what it takes to be competitive, based on the outcome.

Learn from the experience.

Back to the drawing board and set new goals.

I am doing the SS World Cup , and it is also my first time , i am a very strong XC/ marathon rider and finish in usually top 50 . I will be doing SS training rides on weekends so if are interested drop me an email elansarkis@ymail.com . Otherwise Good Luck

I am doing the SS World Cup , and it is also my first time , i am a very strong XC/ marathon rider and finish in usually top 50 . I will be doing SS training rides on weekends so if are interested drop me an email elansarkis@ymail.com . Otherwise Good Luck

Are you old enough for the beer stops? You'll lose time on the detours ;)

Well done on the top 50.

Next goal should be to consistently get top 10, then perhaps go for a podium spot after that.

Remind yourself that if you are in the top 50, there are 49 other riders infront of you blocking the way to the podium.

Ride to get through them, then ride to get onto the podium.

And atleast if I don't do as well as I'd expected,Ill know what to do differently next time ! But thanx guys ;)