Pimp my hoods...

AndreZA

I started this thread as a joke and it seems like there is actually a market for them.

Imagine if everybody get blue "Hub" ones.

Nah...don't think i'll seriously go for coloured ones.

White and black's my limits at the moment.

They don't have orange......

Darn.... and Orange is just so me!!

Should go nicely with your g-string. Big%20smile

I had a look and think they are better suited to Campy... Look bad on Shimano hoods... Confused

Yeah, I agree Pantani, Shimano is too classy to put distasteful hoods like that on them, akin to putting pink fur on the dash of a Ferrari!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I had a look and think they are better suited to Campy... Look bad on Shimano hoods... Confused

Yeah' date=' I agree Pantani, Shimano is too classy to put distasteful hoods like that on them, akin to putting pink fur on the dash of a Ferrari!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

mmmm considering where Campagnolo is made I think that Ferrari is a bad choice here.... might be akin to putting pink fur on the dash of a Cripple S Dastun and we all know how acceptable that is.
E1A1042008-01-07 08:49:03