Specialized S-Works SL3 Tarmac (White) Stolen - R2000 Reward

Dommo

Please help me to get my pride and joy back. I've only had it 6 months and love it. It got stolen off the back of my car on Sunday 22 April in Noordhoek (next to the Noordhoek Common)

Description is as follows.

Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3Frame (white)

Ritchey Stem

All components (Derailleurs, Cranks, chain rings etc ) are SRAM Red except shifter & brakes which are SRAM Force

Look Keo pedals

Mavic Kyserium Elite Wheels

Fizik (I think) seat

It’s got some white “helicopter” tape in 2 places to prevent rubbing of the cables onto the frame

I will pay a R2000 reward to anyone who directly leads to the successfull reccovery of the bike in its original condition

Please contact me on 082 3787784 or dominic.paine@za.didata.com

post-31997-0-84835700-1335175175.jpg

Edited by Dommo

A picture would help!

Hi Domestique.

Thought I had uploaded it the first time but obviously didn't work. Have tried again and now seems to have worked. Thanks for the interest. Much appreciated

Cheers

#$%!@, this is ridiculous.

I know how you feel Dommo, had a Demo 8 stolen from my garage on the 5th.

Where are they selling these top-end bikes?!

Hi, sorry for your loss.

@OP:

Quick question, was the bike not insured?

I'm afraid not for these circumstances. If it was in the car or in the house it would have been but apparently not from the rack even though it was cable locked on. Don't know how they got the cable lock off - must have been bolt cutters.

Thanks for the interest and condolences

I'm afraid not for these circumstances. If it was in the car or in the house it would have been but apparently not from the rack even though it was cable locked on. Don't know how they got the cable lock off - must have been bolt cutters.

Thanks for the interest and condolences

If the bike was locked to the rack by a cable, then your insurance should cover it then. There have been a few threads discussing this, where they are I'm not exactly sure. Who are you insured by? Is your rack locked to the car?

• 1 month later...

i have heard there are cameras that show the comings and goings of people at the entrance to the Noordhoek Farm Village... im assuming you were maybe parked there? if so ask to see the camera footage for the day, you might find something. just a suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your bike, hope you find it

If I caught someone using bolt cutters to steal my bike I use them to cut off his &*@!

Followed by his fingers and his toes :clap: