Coffee machine

When last did you buy a tin of Frisco for R20?

Next time you are in Jhb let me know - I make, you drink, bye bye Frisco forever...

You are allowed to drink Frisco..... 50/50 with Brandy - should not affect the taste of the brandy in the slightest... :)

I will never drink that Sh@t.. That and Ricoffy :thumbdown: . You will get Cancer if you drink that stuff, lol. I have a Nespresso at home. But definitely looking to buy a decent Espresso machine.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Gf and I bought a Husqvarna No. 10 "Reliance" meat grinder recently at the Irene Market. Has a rustic charm, but turns out one can't use a meat grinder for coffee beans :'(

Any recommendations where to get an old-school coffee grinder in Gauteng?

Charm an old lady, thats how I got mine :)

Its very hard to source them but keep your eye open for second hand stores. I was lucky mine is in mint condition and was hardly used.

I will never drink that Sh@t.. That and Ricoffy :thumbdown: . You will get Cancer if you drink that stuff, lol. I have a Nespresso at home. But definitely looking to buy a decent Espresso machine.

I agree.... Brandy is ****...... Nespresso is not far off the Ricoffy...

But your invite stands.... :)

I will take you up on your offER when im in the Crime Capital. I hope your not using skinny milk in the coffee :whistling:

I will take you up on your offER when im in the Crime Capital. I hope your not using skinny milk in the coffee :whistling:

Nope - not by choice anyway.... big boy milk....

Nope - not by choice anyway.... big boy milk....

Girls drink milk in coffee.... boys drink French press.... MEN drink Espresso.... Foofie boys drink Nesquick

Flame suit on....

:eek: .... Ah man, youre calling all the roadies Foofie's :whistling:

Ummm....Maybe..... but NO.... I am also the proud owner of 3 road bikes... (one on permanent loan to my da, age 78) and 3 sets of road bike shoes.. I don't distinguish between cyclists.... bikes are good.... espresso is good..... brandy is not good.... Nesquick is for kids.... ;)

Nomex underwear on too

Its very true what they say, "Coffee is Cocaine for Poor People" Cant live without a Espresso in the morning,

Ummm....Maybe..... but NO.... I am also the proud owner of 3 road bikes... (one on permanent loan to my da, age 78) and 3 sets of road bike shoes.. I don't distinguish between cyclists.... bikes are good.... espresso is good..... brandy is not good.... Nesquick is for kids.... ;)

Nomex underwear on too

Brandy is Good, until the next Morning when you wake-up next to a Ugly ass girl and a Massive Head-ache... :whistling:

Its very true what they say, "Coffee is Cocaine for Poor People" Cant live without a Espresso in the morning,

LOL - ever seen a cocaine user with money left after a year or two of use?

I can live without it - don't really want to though...

Brandy is Good, until the next Morning when you wake-up next to a Ugly ass girl and a Massive Head-ache... :whistling:

I prefer Harvey Wallbangers - when you wake up you are still too drunk to understand the girl next to you actually has testicles... and a hairy ass....

Girls drink milk in coffee.... boys drink French press.... MEN drink Espresso.... Foofie boys drink Nesquick

Flame suit on....there u were all dressed up in your flame suit and nobody takes u on......disappointing !!

I prefer Harvey Wallbangers - when you wake up you are still too drunk to understand the girl next to you actually has testicles... and a hairy ass....

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Damn, may i never get that drunk. :whistling: .