Help a brother out...

J0KER

So Just a Simple question,I know EVERYBODY has an apinion about it so I expect a lot of feedback...

This is a question I ask myself everyday. And I'm young so my apinion changes everyday but I'd like to find out what you guys think! Try and answer with descretion though an see it as Giving advice to a Young adult who values your apinion !

(If you feal like being funny or sarcastic, please bugger off)

So my question is...

What does Love mean..?

Krikey dood that's a multi-dimensional question if there was ever one ...

Love as is in ... falling in love? loving your job? your bike? your parents?

in most cases I would say compassionate commitment and sense of attachment and belonging

but being/falling in love, that mostly deifies words and description, bit like a total solar eclipse, can only be experienced.

Just to be clear, its Love in terms of; Towards the opposite sex. But thanx for the replies so far :) had a good laugh :P ! I've heard people telling me to only worry about love Later on ! Who else thinks its better this way aswel ?

Haha I'll admit it, I do make some weird threads ? But I have questions and sometimes anonymous opinions help more because the answer isn't influenced in any way by how people know me :) make sense ?

No, lust won't answer anything, and won't satisfy a lot. That is just temporary satisfaction.

Love is weird. And awesome. And describing it is impossible. It is best to experience it.

in one word, I'll say it is fulfillment. Nothing describes the love I feel towards my gf, and knowing that she feels the same is amazing.

But ja, strange thread.

Haha I'll admit it, I do make some weird threads ? But I have questions and sometimes anonymous opinions help more because the answer isn't influenced in any way by how people know me :) make sense ?

And a google search of the question will bring you millions more answers from anonymous people.

Love is 100% ..... you 100% ..... she 100% and it ads up to 100% anything less is a failure.

According to Zen . . . .

As a child you are taught that 1 + 1 = 2

As an adult you learn that 1 (person) + 1 (person) = 1.

And the word we use to describe this is "Love"

B.

Love is a burning thing

and it makes a firery ring

bound by wild desire

I fell in to a ring of fire...

Johnny Cash