patches

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

SIICK!

What a stunning location. Although to be fair there aren't many horrible places to stay in Les Gets.

What are your dates? I've got 44 sleeps before we get on the plane. Woop Woop.

There's still lots and lots of snow in Chatel so we might even get a spot of skiing in.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

First week of Sept until the lifts close.

Can. Not. Wait.

44 sleeps till I'm off. Not counting the days or anything.

SIICK!

What a stunning location. Although to be fair there aren't many horrible places to stay in Les Gets.

What are your dates? I've got 44 sleeps before we get on the plane. Woop Woop.

There's still lots and lots of snow in Chatel so we might even get a spot of skiing in.

Do you mind!!!!!

That's my summer weather (the distinct thereof so far) that you are getting all happy about

Lets hope a nice fat high pressure lodges itself in over EU and stays until the end of October...

Guest Omega Man

Do you mind!!!!!

That's my summer weather (the distinct thereof so far) that you are getting all happy about

Lets hope a nice fat high pressure lodges itself in over EU and stays until the end of October...

I WANT DRY DUSTY TRAILS GODDAMIT!! I had snow at the top of Mossettes last year and while that **** looks cool in pictures it's damn cold.

Guest Omega Man

That is SUPER COOL!

Bit of a waste really cos the actual trails are 1 000 000 times better so it's only gonna be used by drunk poms in the evening. There's a mini ice rink behind that building in the wintertime. Oh. There are Electric bikes for rental too. Braaaaaap. Well actually mmmmmm.

Edited by Omega Man

Pump Track in the middle of Les Gets

post-18968-0-07455500-1369225093_thumb.jpg

I see some carpet burns emanating from that...last time I tried a pump track I got spat out into the weeds, it was a natural terrain type.

Guest Omega Man

I see some carpet burns emanating from that...last time I tried a pump track I got spat out into the weeds, it was a natural terrain type.

Can you imagine the drunken poms on that thing. It's gonna cause more injuries than the main tracks.

Guest Omega Man

Another view. That thing is going to be the cause of a story or 2 for sure. That's Mont Cheri in the background. I have to say this pic really brings it home just how ugly the area is.

post-18968-0-08113600-1369226605_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Another view. That thing is going to be the cause of a story or 2 for sure. That's Mont Cheri in the background. I have to say this pic really brings it home just how ugly the area is.

Hideous

Guest Omega Man

Hideous

It's so cr@p I'm going there in person as a form of self flagellation.

Soon to be the PompNRomp track :w00t: ^_^

• 1 month later...