Cape sub-vets league teams

rello

Julle skinner lekker...

For the record' date=' the pink lot approached me! Oh and yes, I'm very happy to ride in pink so screw you all Thumbs%20Up

I guess I can try and say I haven't been training but Rabubi and a few others will say I have... except for the shoes incident Confused
[/quote']

is collecting team kit a hobby of yours?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jealousy makes you nasty...Confused

That said, I make no secret of the fact that I am always a good team player. Any of you that think different, please phone Geddon Ruddock and ask him who was first to stop and give him a wheel during the Wellington League Race last year when he punctured Wink

Guest colonel

is collecting team kit a hobby of yours?

I can think of another few riders I know who collect kit and then return over a friends wall but hey.

Maybe he is a wanted man and a team player isnt that what team is about?

Oh hum here we go again......Sleepy
colonel2008-01-09 13:57:40

Guest colonel

This is a offtopic post here but I havent been on here for awhile and I will say that this is probably one of the most negative Forums I log onto, I thought MotoTalk was bad at some stage but this place is amazing to me. Everyone has nothing good to say about anyone and Im not saying Im a saint but just go and read any random post and you will see it turns into a slogging, ripoff session from people who know everything, have all the answers but do nothing about it.

Cheers

Colonel, I agree that things get a bit negative sometimes, but this specific thread has all been about excitement about the season to come!  Nothing really malicious or negative I think?  Maybe butafly's comment was a bit close to the bone, but not really that bad.  What got you so disheartened?

Come on, I am really really excited about riding in subvets this year WITH the pink boys and as many other new subvets teams as possible.  That's why we want to know who will be turning up.  Part of the excitment building up!

Don't get negative now.  We still have a LONG season to go!

Originally posted by Willehond

Owen don't forget the BikeMax team! Also in the cape:

CWI/SHE Cape (previously Arauma)
Millennium Floor Coverings
Durbel Pharmacy
Daiken-GU

Daar is 'n hele thread net vir Cape Sub-vets, kon jy dit nie vroeer daar gepost het nie, ons vra al vir 'n week - wat is dit met jou!!

Hemel WH, nou gaan post jy dit op 'n ander thread!!

OOM Pops, watter van hierdie spanne is die groenes??

Jealousy makes you nasty...Confused

That said' date=' I make no secret of the fact that I am always a good team player. Any of you that think different, please phone Geddon Ruddock and ask him who was first to stop and give him a wheel during the Wellington League Race last year when he punctured Wink
[/quote']

ClapClapClap

just asking

This is a offtopic post here but I havent been on here for awhile and I will say that this is probably one of the most negative Forums I log onto' date=' I thought MotoTalk was bad at some stage but this place is amazing to me. Everyone has nothing good to say about anyone and Im not saying Im a saint but just go and read any random post and you will see it turns into a slogging, ripoff session from people who know everything, have all the answers but do nothing about it.

Cheers
[/quote']

doesn't take much to get u all revved up. don't take life and sport so serious. btw it's reality, if u jumps clubs / teams (i'm talking soccer) you get to be known as someone who collects jerseys. my comment was meant in good spirits. if i offended you. "Sorry". i'm sure Fatcyclist took it in the spirit it was meant. 

So in short there is only one new team in subvets - Venezia.

Also, Arauma have turned into SHE-boys and changed riders and Daiken has one or two extra riders.  Is that it?

Looks like a fight between the pink moffies, SHE-boys and the pink and blue Dike-kins.  Bunch of butch subvets we are......

Any other new teams that I've missed?

So in short there is only one new team in subvets - Venezia.

Also' date=' Arauma have turned into SHE-boys and changed riders and Daiken has one or two extra riders.  Is that it?

Looks like a fight between the pink moffies, SHE-boys and the pink and blue Dike-kins.  Bunch of butch subvets we are......

Any other new teams that I've missed?
[/quote']I hear that the Cyclelab boys are taking it a bit

more seriously this year. There are more than a couple of prospects in

there now.

Thanks Windbreaker.  Is this another "cobra" tall story?  Will be nice to see them there.  Any names we should look out for?