Not going away- any MTB plans for Wed?

MichH

Hi all,

I'm not going away for the weekend (i.e. I have to work on Monday and Tuesday!). Does anyone have MTB plans for Wednesday? Thinking of doing something different, just not sure what it is yet. Maybe if anyone knows routes in the Magaliesberg? I know Swampdogs has some trails out by Lanseria?

Let me know...

MichH, why you not doing the Carousel... it's all flat except the turn around point?

I wish!!!  But with the black Thing in for that rear shock I'm out for a while.

It's not a matter of will I be cycling , but where !!? Had Groenkloof planned but new grounds sounds good as well .

JASON !!!! You got lost meneer ? Doing the Carousel !!! Click on image to open in new window

[/Quote]

Meneer... I like that smileys/smiley36.gif

Where am I lost? MichH is referring to next week Wednesday right? Carousel day... why she not doing it?

dirt-rider, to much weed and beer? You OK my son?

Click on image to open in new window I only smoke after 20:00 !!!! What is the record for this race on a MTB ? [/quote']

There isi'nt one so you can always set it smileys/smiley36.gif

smileys/smiley5.gif But what should I aim for , I don't want to place the bar to high for next years attempt !smileys/smiley36.gif

hmmmm, mtb on wednesday sounds good.... (nope, i'm not doing carousel - the cost of races means that I'm having to be a bit pick-and-choosy as to which I do)

Have we just hi-jacked this thread?

Sorry MichH smileys/smiley17.gif

Click on image to open in new window But what should I aim for , I don't want to place the bar to high for next years attempt !Click on image to open in new window

[/Quote]

Aim for staying on the road... there's lotsa open land for mountain bikers.

No Jason sitting in my office at the moment Click on image to open in new window

Ha ha , yup i'm entered. Did it at the last moment. This will be my 1st timed race since Argus Click on image to open in new window so i'll use the standard Epoh statement "i'm doing it as a training ride" Click on image to open in new window

scotty38930.5597106481

WE !!!??? You highjacked it ! Going off-road on a MTB (intentionally) while participating in an official road race is not permitted . I am not sure why smileys/smiley5.gif .

MichH before Jason takes completely over , I think I will go and chill at Groenkloof on Wednesday .