Magicshine Bicycle Light Auction Special

Magic-shine

We are making 5 Magicshine MJ872 lights available to the highest bidders. This is a fabulous opportunity to buy a 1600 lumen light to brighten the dark winter days!

Reserve is set at R900 which includes the light, battery, charger and o-rings as well as delivery within South Africa :thumbup: Only bids posted on this topic will be considered, no PM's will be taken into account. Should the reserve price not be met, the lights will not be sold. We will close the auction at 5p.m on Wednesday 16 May 2012 and the highest 5 bidders will be invoiced for their new lights. Lights will be shipped once full payment and delivery details have been received.

The lights will be supplied with our standard 1 year warranty on everything except the battery which has a 90 day warranty.

post-28108-0-11286600-1336999118.jpg

Edited by Magic-shine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude , bidding normals goes up , not down ,

I'm with pusher here though... top 5 bidders so effectively if 5 people bid R900 they'd win...

Edited by Clint_ZA

I'm with pusher here though... top 5 bidders so effectively if 5 people bid R900 they'd win...

Exactly!

Just sell them at R900 if that's your reserve.

Why?

If 5 people bid R900 then they sell for R900 but more people might be interested and the price could end up at R1200. Best you go and advise all those on BoB to just sell them at reserve price.

ASG is doing the same with their Rudy Project auctions. If anything Magicshine can be accused of copying another's idea but the more offers on here the merrier.

Why?

If 5 people bid R900 then they sell for R900 but more people might be interested and the price could end up at R1200. Best you go and advise all those on BoB to just sell them at reserve price.

ASG is doing the same with their Rudy Project auctions. If anything Magicshine can be accused of copying another's idea but the more offers on here the merrier.

This is no big bargain.If you bid 1200 you are a tit.They are selling for 1050 on his website

Just to clarify, we are offering 5 MJ872 lights only on auction. We are not offering this model for sale outside of this auction.

Edited by Magic-shine

This is no big bargain.If you bid 1200 you are a tit.They are selling for 1050 on his website

Care to share a link?

Now I really should not do this for fear of attracting more bids but I see it at iWarehouse for R1499, CapeMulti has it on Bid or Buy for R1499, Cyclelab has it for R1599.

Care to share a link?

Now I really should not do this for fear of attracting more bids but I see it at iWarehouse for R1499, CapeMulti has it on Bid or Buy for R1499, Cyclelab has it for R1599.

Hmmm I see I made an error that it is the 870 on the website.Wonder what the difference is to the 872

The link is on his profile

SPECIAL - Limited quantity of MJ870 lights available for R1050 including delivery within South Africa

Hmmm I see I made an error that it is the 870 on the website.Wonder what the difference is to the 872

The link is on his profile

SPECIAL - Limited quantity of MJ870 lights available for R1050 including delivery within South Africa

MJ870 has 3 LED's and is 1200 lumens, the MJ872 makes use of a 4th LED and thus is considerably more powerful at 1600 lumens.