• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unconfirmed:

BigBen' date=' Byron, Scott, Jason (?!)
[/Quote']
I don't have a MTB bike... Used to have a SCOTT Comp II and sold it for a my Trek smileys/smiley19.gif and I'm doing the Carousel... cause I'm a roadie smileys/smiley15.gif

smileys/smiley4.gifI had to include you in the list just in case!

ewep, tell me that a) you mean there will be 6 riders joining you or b) you will wait until breakfast to start drinking your 6 pack?!

Updated People riding:

MichH, dad, slowpoke, amateur, IanJ + 2, Sonic, Dirt-Rider, ewep + sixpack of BEER!, Joberg_Red + 1, Spearo + 2, Droster-Renoster

Extras:

The chef, the sister, the mother, amateurs mom (?), Spearo's wife (?), Droster's family (?)

I'll update this as I get confirmations

Unconfirmed:

BigBen, Byron, Scotty

MichH38932.5470601852

MichH, not option a, but I'll try for option b.  Please update the list to ewep with a sixpack MLD!

Updated People riding:

MichH' date=' dad, slowpoke, amateur, IanJ + 2, Sonic, Dirt-Rider, ewep, Joberg_Red + 1, Spearo + 2

Extras:

The chef, the sister, the mother, amateurs mom (?), Spearo's wife (?)

I'll update this as I get confirmations

Unconfirmed:

BigBen, Byron, Scotty

[/quote']

Hey, you left me out!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_5.gif

http://www.smileycentral.com/sigpc=ZSzeb068&pp=ZSYYYYYYYYZA

Hey DR, I hadn't read yr PM yet! Sorry! And you're welcome to invite family to join us for brekkie if you want!

smileys/smiley4.gifsmileys/smiley4.gif

Funny one! As a member of the fairer sex, I'm pretty sure there's no unknown offspring out there calling me mommy!

Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window

Funny one! As a member of the fairer sex, I'm pretty sure there's no unknown offspring out there calling me mommy!

[/quote']

Bwahahaha,

Given your status as one of the fairer sex, I bloody well hope you should know about it smileys/smiley3.gif

smileys/smiley4.gif No kids yet! I'm waiting for the right time! And considering how much cycling I'm doing, I'm not sure when I'll have kids!! Hee hee! Thankfully, my dear, longsuffering husband isn't desperate for sprogs yet!

Although I am looking forward to having little sprogs on full suss bikes, saw some at Phambili, too cute!

If only I still had a mtb.......but training for next week wensday Carosel comes first.

_Daemon_38932.6308101852

BigBen, any news about Wednesday? Will you be joining us?

I'll start putting together a list of food to be brought. Brendon is secretly pleased to be doing this, he got to buy a new toy from Outdoor Warehouse (a toaster that goes over a gas cooking plate!)

OK, we need:

Eggs, bacon, bread, marg/ butter, marmalade (lime, my favourite!), orange juice, ewep's beer, tomatoes, sp's chocolate cake (for dirt-rider), coffee, tea, sugar

Anything I've missed?

Why don't u got and play on the highway !!!

My roadbike don't work to well on the rough surface of a railway track...smileys/smiley17.gif