Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

So, I built up a bit of a stash from a sale here, a sale there, a hubber here, a hubber there, etc...

Tomorrow, all these goodies are getting built over onto my Scale.

post-3655-0-02478500-1381939929_thumb.jpg

And of course, a close up of this particular beauty...

post-3655-0-62848800-1381940565_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have much time available to ride, much less to build - Marc at Crown Cycles is helping out, I highly recommend his wrenching skills :thumbup:

Edited by MH for short

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://preview.turbosquid.com/Preview/2013/10/06__08_05_40/sgnote3w_02.jpg35f3f606-019e-4cfd-9122-fdc93cafb4cdLarge.jpg

To replace my iPhone, which I am selling. Yes. You heard me...

Thinking of doing the same. The Note just makes so much more sense than the S4 or iPhone 5.

For my boy...

Can't to see his face next weekend.

Where did you buy it? Looks very cool

Thinking of doing the same. The Note just makes so much more sense than the S4 or iPhone 5.

That's my thinking as well. My wife's taking the iPad, 'cos her photography is burgeoning and it is just UBER useful there (show preview pics, preview what a canvas would look lke on a wall in a house etc) and for business, the note makes more sense than having the iPad and iPhone as a dual device solution.

Plus - I've realised that getting the iPhone was, for me, the wrong decision. Just as well that my payment term on the old HTC I had stolen has now come to an end, so the FNB offer is open to me again...

http://preview.turbosquid.com/Preview/2013/10/06__08_05_40/sgnote3w_02.jpg35f3f606-019e-4cfd-9122-fdc93cafb4cdLarge.jpg

PM wisecrack.......pretty sure he wants to swop a S4 for a iPhone.

:-O

Congratz

Edited by ' Dale

I even went with the WHITE option!

I must be racist. Full of white guilt and privilege, I am.

http://www.bikeforums.net/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

That's my thinking as well. My wife's taking the iPad, 'cos her photography is burgeoning and it is just UBER useful there (show preview pics, preview what a canvas would look lke on a wall in a house etc) and for business, the note makes more sense than having the iPad and iPhone as a dual device solution.

Plus - I've realised that getting the iPhone was, for me, the wrong decision. Just as well that my payment term on the old HTC I had stolen has now come to an end, so the FNB offer is open to me again...

I "upgraded" to the iPhone 5 after my biking in the rain relieved me of my S2. Only to realise that it wasn't really an upgrade in terms of software. Hardware is much better but I'm still not fully sold on iOS. Even though iOS 7 is a huge improvement.

The stylus is a bit of a game breaker for me on the Note, as my chubby fingers keeping hitting the wrong keys on the virtual keyboard :drool: .

I "upgraded" to the iPhone 5 after my biking in the rain relieved me of my S2. Only to realise that it wasn't really an upgrade in terms of software. Hardware is much better but I'm still not fully sold on iOS. Even though iOS 7 is a huge improvement.

The stylus is a bit of a game breaker for me on the Note, as my chubby fingers keeping hitting the wrong keys on the virtual keyboard :drool: .

Use SWYPE fatty fingers ... a great tool on the Samsungs