Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Just received this. Cant wait to start building :wub: :D

post-7810-1396889069,9696.jpg

Going to have to name that one Kermit.... nice bike.... seeing as I have one in the garage in a different colour, I think it's great. :)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to have to name that one Kermit.... nice bike.... seeing as I have one in the garage in a different colour, I think it's great. :)

Lol I might offend the Niner crew V12man :rolleyes: Almost done building her :D sure is gonna be a head turner in this colour and definitely cant wait to take her on her maiden voyage.

Lol I might offend the Niner crew V12man :rolleyes: Almost done building her :D sure is gonna be a head turner in this colour and definitely cant wait to take her on her maiden voyage.

You will love it.... sweet bike to ride.... just remember to check tire clearance... 2.35 RR mean running the sliders almost all the way back for me - 2.1 should be ok to lose a link from the chain and shorten the wheelbase a bit.

What fork are you going to run? Rigid carbon I hope... :)

You will love it.... sweet bike to ride.... just remember to check tire clearance... 2.35 RR mean running the sliders almost all the way back for me - 2.1 should be ok to lose a link from the chain and shorten the wheelbase a bit.

Ah thanks for that V12 ill keep that in mind. Gonna fit some 2.25 tyres at the moment and the clearance looks all good so far.

Hell yeah rigid carbon fork. Looks super hot I must say. Will post some pics soon as she is done. Latest tomorrow am whoohooo

Initial build done. Quick spin round the block and im in love :wub:

Think ill shorten the chain tomorrow and get some black bottle cages. Also want to raplace the seatpost with a proper Thomson post as soon as I can find one for a good price....

post-7810-1396900133,7468.jpg

New wheel-set & rubber! Can't wait to test drive....

Morwa where you get those tyres? I'm keen on some, the ardent !

Think ill shorten the chain tomorrow and get some black bottle cages. Also want to raplace the seatpost with a proper Thomson post as soon as I can find one for a good price....

Bogus jou biscuit, schmaaak dit! Enjoy bud! We must hookup for a ride sometime!

Bogus jou biscuit, schmaaak dit! Enjoy bud! We must hookup for a ride sometime!

Thanks bud. Yeah a ride sounds good... a slow one though as im fat and unfit hahaha....

And can you take the stickers off those rims too.... or change them to green.... :)

And can you take the stickers off those rims too.... or change them to green.... :)

Unfortunately Easton paint them on but I'm sure I can do some green vinyl ones to cover the white. Will see how it looks :)

Unfortunately Easton paint them on but I'm sure I can do some green vinyl ones to cover the white. Will see how it looks :)

I can send you some temporary tattoo paint for a test...

Maybe some photoshop first...