Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Powertap pro+ for my road bike

Seeing as I've had my piece of **** merida sub 60v for 5 yrs, I decided its time for a new bike. On sundays race I killed everyone on the climbs and was leading the race the first half. As soon as we get to technical stuff my equipment lets me down, So I bought a cannondale flash 29er lefty with full X9. It should help a bit

Oh yeah - I also sent my wife in for some body work. She's been complaining that 2 kids have ruined her, etc, etc. So I got her a tummy tuck and breast implants. more fun times for me :D

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as I've had my piece of **** merida sub 60v for 5 yrs, I decided its time for a new bike. On sundays race I killed everyone on the climbs and was leading the race the first half. As soon as we get to technical stuff my equipment lets me down, So I bought a cannondale flash 29er lefty with full X9. It should help a bit

Oh yeah - I also sent my wife in for some body work. She's been complaining that 2 kids have ruined her, etc, etc. So I got her a tummy tuck and breast implants. more fun times for me :D

Pictures ,or it never happened.

So you got 2 new rides?

Nice! :thumbup:

yeah sure. Let me just go take some pics and tell her i'm putting them on the internet. what could possibly go wrong

Absolutely, nothing at all :thumbup:

Got these BLing bling looking American Classic Race wheelset two days ago to round off

my sexy looking Storm 1, now to go thrash them again heeehaaa!!

http://ct.fra.bz/i60/5/7/8/frabzfunny_5d530cc0c4b1d6b10b08924ed854d248.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/298484d6-3d8c-7c34.jpg

GT... pffft!

:lol:

But yeah, that intense isn't a DH bike upgrade. It's my new AM bike.

This would be the GT equivalent

http://www.gtbicycles.com/2013/bikes/mountain/enduro/force-le

Edited by patches

That's beautiful...get some wings man...

Oneday when I'm rich maybe I can afford some wings...

but not those... these ones!

post-10758-0-30219800-1348205792_thumb.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2663/3883842255_7fdf448792.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/5434625306_19e96892e2.jpg

Would love one of those!

Peach's wings arrive today! Super jealous! haha!

When is Pyga bringing out a DH?

Don't know if they will. Not atleast while they only make clown-wheel sizes! :lol:

But yeah, Patrick was smart to design a bike which has no Morewood equivalent. If he designs a DH bike it's going to be tough to gt customers away from his former brand.

Ultimately though... who knows!?

Don't know if they will. Not atleast while they only make clown-wheel sizes! :lol:

But yeah, Patrick was smart to design a bike which has no Morewood equivalent. If he designs a DH bike it's going to be tough to gt customers away from his former brand.

Ultimately though... who knows!?

I think quite the opposite - if he brings out a new DH under the Pyga brand, fans will adore him and follow him...away from MW...

I think quite the opposite - if he brings out a new DH under the Pyga brand, fans will adore him and follow him...away from MW...

Keep in mind though that PYGA is only really in SA for now... and most South African Morewood buyers go for Zulas.

He'll have to establish himself well in Europe (where most Morewood gravity bikes are sold).

So until he breaks out of SA, his safest bet is to sell to the dirt roadies

Keep in mind though that PYGA is only really in SA for now... and most South African Morewood buyers go for Zulas.

He'll have to establish himself well in Europe (where most Morewood gravity bikes are sold).

So until he breaks out of SA, his safest bet is to sell to the dirt roadies

Should make a killing then.