GAH! What a week!!!

Thanks guys...

The week took a turn for the better this arvie. Went to the Canon Roadshow at Cape Sun in town, and we were the lucky recipients of a lucky draw prize - a brand new Canon Powershot 3350! We've been eyeing a Point and shoot for a while now, and this couldn't have been better timing! This is going to be "my" camera, seeing as my wife is venturing into the world of professional photography www.magicalmomentsintime.wordpress.com and has "taken over" our 450d with 18-200 Sigma & 50mm f1.8 Canon lens.

Works for me, as it's more portable and I can take it wherever I want. It's a lekker little cam, but it lacks in only one area - manual capabilities...

I'm a sharks fan, V. So I celebrated last week and will again this evening!

Really bad week you had there. And your team couldn't even console you. At least you got the camera!!

Thanks guys...

The week took a turn for the better this arvie. Went to the Canon Roadshow at Cape Sun in town, and we were the lucky recipients of a lucky draw prize - a brand new Canon Powershot 3350! We've been eyeing a Point and shoot for a while now, and this couldn't have been better timing! This is going to be "my" camera, seeing as my wife is venturing into the world of professional photography www.magicalmomentsintime.wordpress.com and has "taken over" our 450d with 18-200 Sigma & 50mm f1.8 Canon lens.

Works for me, as it's more portable and I can take it wherever I want. It's a lekker little cam, but it lacks in only one area - manual capabilities...

Don't leave it laying around inside your house!

Hey Mayhem, your luck seems to have changed, go buy lotto tickets before it changes again!

argh! same week picked up a troplical nasty in eastern afrika, dropped and destroyed bberry, hubby's car stolen this morning eish eish eish

argh! same week picked up a troplical nasty in eastern afrika, dropped and destroyed bberry, hubby's car stolen this morning eish eish eish

That's rough...

Not cool.

Hope this week is better.