2012 94.7

Agteros

For only buying a road bike 2 months ago and only riding it about 4 times I guess "N" isnt tooooo bad...just unfortunate I am not able to ride the damn race now. Would have been awesome I think.

Haley did you give your entry away or do you still have it?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am starting at 8h18

How did I get a much better seeding than you?

Do you even cycle or just on the forum for entertainment? O wait, not even for that as you dont even join the beer-meetings.... tongue.png

Haley did you give your entry away or do you still have it?

It seems like someone JUST bought it....

cursing.gif cursing.gif cursing.gif cursing.gif says I'm not entered - I sent proof that I am, lets wait.

and the flippen nr provided on the website is a bunch of nonsense recording about Club VIP.

wth.

and the flippen nr provided on the website is a bunch of nonsense recording about Club VIP.

wth.

Chill!! Only one of us can have heart conditions....

On RaceTec it shows you are entered, they probably only have a glitch in the system...you are suppose to know that IT people aren't always 'on-top' of everything.......

Chill!! Only one of us can have heart conditions....

On RaceTec it shows you are entered, they probably only have a glitch in the system...you are suppose to know that IT people aren't always 'on-top' of everything....... <-- TRUE

Yeah, spoke to the people now.....they said i must calm down, relax and check at 15:00 again...

blush.png

You need to chill and karma down a bit dude.

I know - I'm very agitated this morning...need to find the cause..

How did I get a much better seeding than you?

Do you even cycle or just on the forum for entertainment? O wait, not even for that as you dont even join the beer-meetings.... tongue.png

It seems like someone JUST bought it....

I only did the Bestmed race two weeks ago to get a better seeding but got caught up in the crash, sat next to the road for an hour while they waited for the netcare helicopter.

So my official time was 4h30!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, I am sorry that i missed the beer meeting..will definitely be there for the next one

Let me know about the entry, I know someone that is looking for one