2012 94.7

Agteros

How many races must you do before you get a seeding? I just done the Jacaranda Bestmed in 3h30, does that count at all? Where can you actually see your seeding index? I start in LL batch, was hoping for something slightly better with the 3h30 mellow.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not spoil this very serious thread......

Ok .

Seems they put me E , looks like my Single speed mtb time last year did not make a impact ...............will try harder this year.

sorry .

Perhaps Karma you should remove the mask. That might be the cause then the peeps can hear you and the cherries can see you. biggrin.png

My boy (Iron) whats your seeding i am VC 5:50 because i might ride with you.

Perhaps Karma you should remove the mask. That might be the cause then the peeps can hear you and the cherries can see you. biggrin.png

Seems they put me E , looks like my Single speed mtb time last year did not make a impact ...............will try harder this year.

I removed the mask last week and was quickly requested to put it back on, by the "cherries"

Ok .

Sorry just saw it. What time is that.

cool i can suck your wheel then , will be on a 33/15 gear on my mtb SS . will need some help on the downs

I removed the mask last week and was quickly requested to put it back on, by the "cherries"

We will blame Iron for that and not the Tent.

So I haven't received an email yet but checked out the link that @Eddie13 posted...

I'm riding in B at 6:39.

So besides for robox and potentially Cyclewizz, who else will be there in B?

I'm hoping to hang onto your wheel......whistling.gif