Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Moron for attacking on a downhill. Where the ****are the Pirates?

Where the F*#k is someone with enough balls and or legs to ride a divot through the GC camp.. I hope that day comes tomorrow. If Sky is going to defend this race from the 8th stage out It might be a pretty sad 11 days of racing. Cuddles will have to get luckey because as someone said earlier Sky is beating him at his own game.

If Twiggy does not make a break over a climb or do something other than whip Froome in his skychariot He wont ever get my respect, ITT ace or not - He loves his sideburns so much he thinks he's Elvis..

The stage is set for someone to make a name for themself... step up to the plate!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking the highlites again now, damn voeckler did good today - mal koppie

Where the F*#k is someone with enough balls and or legs to ride a divot through the GC camp.. I hope that day comes tomorrow. If Sky is going to defend this race from the 8th stage out It might be a pretty sad 11 days of racing. Cuddles will have to get luckey because as someone said earlier Sky is beating him at his own game.

If Twiggy does not make a break over a climb or do something other than whip Froome in his skychariot He wont ever get my respect, ITT ace or not - He loves his sideburns so much he thinks he's Elvis..

The stage is set for someone to make a name for themself... step up to the plate!

Think about it, you are in yellow, you are in the dominant team, your competitors and main contenders are a bunch if morons, what more do you need to do.

Might as well have a chocolate covered do'nut and a Mugg an Bean serious Cappucino up the Col's.

Think about it, you are in yellow, you are in the dominant team, your competitors and main contenders are a bunch if morons, what more do you need to do.

Might as well have a chocolate covered do'nut and a Mugg an Bean serious Cappucino up the Col's.

Lol yeah, i wish contador was there to stirr things up...

Lol yeah, i wish contador was there to stirr things up...

I didnt want to say it.. but oh yes man..Thats one guy who could take Wiggo's lunch from him. Pitty there will never be something positive said about him without someone shouting the D-Bomb from the back of the room.

@ Dangle.. I know exactly what youre saying but at the same time Its boring as a five match test series at Lords.. and we are only just half way.

I'd love If froom had a off day (not that I dont like him) just so that Twiggy has to defend his jersy himself for one day.

I didnt want to say it.. but oh yes man..Thats one guy who could take Wiggo's lunch from him. Pitty there will never be something positive said about him without someone shouting the D-Bomb from the back of the room.

@ Dangle.. I know exactly what youre saying but at the same time Its boring as a five match test series at Lords.. and we are only just half way.

I'd love If froom had a off day (not that I dont like him) just so that Twiggy has to defend his jersy himself for one day.

But he has already proven himself positive :ph34r:

But he has already proven himself positive :ph34r:

You know what, I dont give two hoots, I liked everything about the guy except his Pistol salute. I dont know to what extent this guy has been involved, and yes that is a major bummer but when he raced S*it happened.. and his attitude was cool, Maybe It was because he couldnt speak a word of English and spoke with his riding, seemed humble somehow..

Some serious money has been wasted this year in transfers on guys who have not performed. And not only at BMC.

not commenting on the post... am commenting on the avatar. Comon' man! She is uber hot and you've picked a mongrel of a shot of her. Each time I see a post from you i'm expecting a little shot of hotness and nope I get a fright! Do the right thing.

I felt for Nibs as he threw a few punches.

Hope he didn't burn too many matches.

Hope it didn't break his self- belief.

Happy to see Sagan defending Green.

The Sky Train seems invincible at this stage.

Cadel looks worn (already).

just caught the end of todays repeat.... was really hoping Jens would win it this time but nope, exactly the same result as a few hours earlier. Darn.

just caught the end of todays repeat.... was really hoping Jens would win it this time but nope, exactly the same result as a few hours earlier. Darn.

It was an awesome finish.

Tommie earned the win. What a feisty rider.

Jens is just Jensie - awesome icon.

Always like to see Tommy win a stage and today is no exception. Also nice to see Scarpo in the mix and taking back some time, but other than that I dont think the stage delivered much else, it was pretty much business as usual in my opinion.

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Always like to see Tommy win a stage and today is no exception. Also nice to see Scarpo in the mix and taking back some time, but other than that I dont think the stage delivered much else, it was pretty much business as usual in my opinion.

Was in two minds about Tommy winning. Remember his bottle-throwing incident on the Alpe d'Huez - I see a certain hubber and Lance fan conquered that climb yesterday - stage last year? But, yeah, it seemed the other at the front were more interested in marking him than anything else. So big ups to him.

Why were Shack riders seen on the front of the chase when Jens was up there? I didn't get that.

Cuddles played a funny game. Throwing down attacks even at the death.

Gotta love them fans.

Check out the chicken, bottom right.

Check out the South Africans as well, next to chicky... :thumbup:

http://cyclingtipscontent.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/fansGrandColumbier.jpg

Edited by ' Dale

I am not a cycling expert, but here is my take on the TDF.

Wiggens should walk this one, bar any tragedy that forces him out. The other contenders has been weighed, and found too light.

Nibali tried yesterday and could not dent Wiggo / Sky team.

Cuddles is either playing a good game of Poker, or he has not got the necessary ammo to take Wiggo on. Looking at yesterdays stage, Evans was not entirely comfortable on his bike. He tried to launch an attack a few times, but Wiggens / Sky countered him perfectly. At the end the sweat was pouring of Evans face and you could see the exertion on his face, but even when he was out of the saddle, going for it, Wiggens sat on his wheel, looking cool, calm and collected. I do not recall seeing Wiggens getting up out of the saddle at any stage, even while countering Evans's attacks out of the saddle. Evans cannot counter Wiggens in the ITT, where he will once again be loosing massive time, and he will not be able to make it up on any other stage.

Rest of the guys in the peleton will be fighting for scraps / occasional stage wins.

I tipped Cuddles to defend his title, but I think he will be fighting for second place with Froomie.