Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe BMC will/should now shift the focus to winning the maillot blanc?

Yebo.

Don't see Evans getting any climbing legs back to keep up, never mind attack, the top 3.

Tomorrow's stage below.

http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2012/1700/PROFIL.jpg

I think Froome and the team have controlled the race. I mean for Froome to drop his leader when someone attacks and then having to go back to fetch him. Ok if he wins he is a boring winner.

Agreed. He deserves to win TdF. What a machine.

froome??

I think today wiggins showed why he is the leader of the Race. And of Sky.

Nibali's final attack had FroomeDog nailed, Wiggo upped the watts and sat up when he had pulled FroomeDog back onto Nib's wheel.

Edited by petatodd

I think today wiggins showed why he is the leader of the Race. And of Sky. Nibali's final attack had FroomeDog nailed, Wiggo upped the watts and sat up when he had pulled FroomeDog back onto Nib's wheel.

One hundred thousand percent. Wiggins was awesome today! And in the final run in, he was taking turns at the front. That skyguy earned this.

Brave stuff from the Liquigas team to unsettle the formidable Sky duo of Froome and Wiggo.

Vincenzo for podium!

Tomorrow's stage below.

Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Not enough mountain top finishes in 2012 edition of TDF.

If they reel in the breakaway before the summit I see a real chance FroomeDog will get his 2nd stage. Hell, Evans might even take some juice tonight and attack!

Been looking forward to this one for a long time. Not enough mountain top finishes in 2012 edition of TDF.

If they reel in the breakaway before the summit I see a real chance FroomeDog will get his 2nd stage. Hell, Evans might even take some juice tonight and attack!

It is relatively short and will be helluva intense!

Final throw of the dice for:

> Evans to get back closer to the top 3,

> Nibs to get some more time buffer between him and vdB before the TT.

> For Pinot to get some back at Tejay, and

> and the lekka final round for K O M points between Kessiakof, Voeckler and even Sorenson with that style of fighting with his Spez.

I wanna complain about the metronomical precision of Team Sky, but they've been brilliant.

Gonna be interesting to see how other teams challenge them in the future.

he will need gummy berry juice or asterix potion to make any difference now

I enjoyed the Giro more than i do this boring tdf, lets hope the Vuelta will be INSANE to make up for this ***.