Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Worst Tour in years. Wiggins gonna win without attacking once. Evans not strong enough to attack. Going over Col d Aubisque today with Cavendish in main group. Ridiculos!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst Tour in years. Wiggins gonna win without attacking once. Evans not strong enough to attack. Going over Col d Aubisque today with Cavendish in main group. Ridiculos!

I blame the tour organisers for making so many pissingly stupid downhill finishes, and not enough mountain top finishes.

Agree

I blame the tour organisers for making so many pissingly stupid downhill finishes, and not enough mountain top finishes.

with you there, the most exciting stage was the time trial...

When is Froome going to attack Wiggins? That will REALLY spice things up this year.

Daryl Impey commented last night on SS that "you don't often get the chance to win the tour, he [Froome] should go for the win". I tend to agree...

Even though it was always Team Sky's intension to take Wiggins to Paris in yellow, the strongest man should win...

Nibali Nibali Nibali. If he puts the pain on Wiggins, Froome will have to catch him.

Martins craked

Vockler for yellow !!! 10 min yesterday 10 today and 10 before sunday :D

Yeah them uphills are proving to be a touch disappointing

Quote Eurosport:

66km - It's a mighty shame that a climb as brilliant as the Tourmalet has been treated with disdaid by the main pack - it's a mere procession, a training ride led by Sky.

Lets hope the last climb today changes that

Maybe another reason to permit performance enhanced racing

Bruce Filleu almost klapped that Saffer... Anyone know him? I hope Nibali does something on this stage. Good to see that Liquigas has moved up to the front.