Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well ... another one bites the dust. I really enjoyed it, and yes chuffed my top three came in. No news from Chris 'vris' Froome via Twitter or his Blag / wag and he didn't look too happy on the podium, maybe just tired?, but lets wish him all the best for the Olympics.

Just one question: When Brad said in the interviews he was going for Gold, I assumes that's in the time trail? Cav is their man for the road race right?

Oh well ... another one bites the dust. I really enjoyed it, and yes chuffed my top three came in. No news from Chris 'vris' Froome via Twitter or his Blag / wag and he didn't look too happy on the podium, maybe just tired?, but lets wish him all the best for the Olympics.

Just one question: When Brad said in the interviews he was going for Gold, I assumes that's in the time trail? Cav is their man for the road race right?

Jip, I think Brad meant that Sky will go for gold. I don't see him winning the TT or the Road race. Cancellara doesn't recover as well as some of the stage racers, so his TT performance in the tour wasn't something to go by. My guess is that he will thrash the field in London, possibly in both disciplines.

Edited by rudi-h

I read that Cuddles wants to come back in 2013 as BMC leader and then hand over to Tejay.

Sound like a good plan.

:thumbup:

I read that Cuddles wants to come back in 2013 as BMC leader and then hand over to Tejay.

Sound like a good plan.

:thumbup:

He better make sure that he only brings cud , there is no room for the extra dles on those climbs.

So just as a matter of interest, who would be interested in going to the 2013 TDF? Was thinking if enough interest is shown we could hire a van or get a bus to ride us around stage to stage. I won't say im a novice but have done enough running around between stages over the last few years to know my way around. Think it will be great if the hub guys and girls get together as a group and follow the tour? No? Yes?

So just as a matter of interest, who would be interested in going to the 2013 TDF? Was thinking if enough interest is shown we could hire a van or get a bus to ride us around stage to stage. I won't say im a novice but have done enough running around between stages over the last few years to know my way around. Think it will be great if the hub guys and girls get together as a group and follow the tour? No? Yes?

I'm very interested and would be great to do it with someone who's "been around the block" a bit. The same sentiments have been displayed by a few on this thread.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/117653-i-want-to-go-to-europe-to-watch-the-100th-tour-de-france/

Exclusive, Hope you enjoyed the tour mate. Yeah I would be interested!

Exclusive, Hope you enjoyed the tour mate. Yeah I would be interested!

Hey Wez. Tour was awesome even with the top contendors out of it. Just trying to catch up on sleep again :) will be posting some picks up probably in next few days. I was going to skip next year but as usual, can't hold myself back. Bianchisti also seems interested so if we get enough people who are serious about it we can go ahead as i think doing it in a group will be great. So lets see who is interested and take it from there. We got to do bookings latest mid Jan.

Edited by exclusive

What is up with Cav's shorts here, pulled them up a bit on the final day? Definite white line visible.

http://cdn0.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2012/07/22/2/bettiniphoto_0117848_1_full_600.jpg

What is up with Cav's shorts here, pulled them up a bit on the final day? Definite white line visible.

http://cdn0.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2012/07/22/2/bettiniphoto_0117848_1_full_600.jpg

Showing Sagan a clean pair of quads :thumbup:

I have to laugh at the okes thinking that fake beard is in support of Amla, the arrogant little twit is insinuating that he will dictate,

Showing Sagan a clean pair of quads :thumbup:

I have to laugh at the okes thinking that fake beard is in support of Amla, the arrogant little twit is insinuating that he will dictate,

Who he?

A batsman.

And then Sagan would ask: What that? To think an East European cycling God would a) know what cricket is B) know who Amla is and c) give a **** d) makes me larf.

At least he drinks beer. Even if it goes up his nose.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7mrqgODS91qacyk6o1_500.jpg