Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far, poll favourites are Wiggins and Evans, by far... And Schleck. That's a surprize.

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2012/06/P10702471-561x421.jpg

Edited by Puncheur

I am a Andy fan but i don't think he has a chance this year.He can't even stay on his bike in the wind,i just wonder what was in his water bottles :whistling:

Also a schleck fan but his mental state is just too negative at the moment or his well hell of a hustler. Anyway I will still be there this year to root him on.

Also a schleck sisters fan but her mental state is just too negative at the moment or she's one hell of a hussie. Anyway I will still be there this year to root her on.

fixed. :ph34r:

Edited by TheV

fixed. :ph34r:

The devil made u do that. Wasn't a Andy fan till I met his fan club at top of Alpe Du Huez last year. Was a jol. And no they weren't a gay club

The devil made u do that. Wasn't a Andy fan till I met his fan club at top of Alpe Du Huez last year. Was a jol. And no they weren't a gay club

Just cross dressers and transvestites?

Just cross dressers and transvestites?

bwhaha... i was also thinking that... i heard "they" say it's not gay if it only happens once a year on the AplezDuHuez.

whatever happens in andy's camp ontop of the duhuez stays on the duhuez... until the next year of course.

Edited by TheV

Evans or Hesjedal to win.

Froome will work for Wiggo, who will probably come fourth (again). Froome will probably have to slow down in the mountains (again).

If all the stars align, and the time-trial Gods shine down on Wiggins, he could win (maybe). I just think that the TdF, self-evidently, is not the same as Romandie or Paris-Nice or the Dauphine, for that matter, and a lot can happen over three weeks.

Froome will win the Vuelta this year and the tour within two years.

My dark horses would be Basso -he is coming into form now- and Joaquim Rodrigues.

Nibali is not in form this year - could challenge for Vuelta, though

I would LOVE it if Hesjedal could win it.

Evans or Hesjedal to win.

Froome will work for Wiggo, who will probably come fourth (again). Froome will probably have to slow down in the mountains (again).

If all the stars align, and the time-trial Gods shine down on Wiggins, he could win (maybe). I just think that the TdF, self-evidently, is not the same as Romandie or Paris-Nice or the Dauphine, for that matter, and a lot can happen over three weeks.

Froome will win the Vuelta this year and the tour within two years.

My dark horses would be Basso -he is coming into form now- and Joaquim Rodrigues.

Nibali is not in form this year - could challenge for Vuelta, though

I would LOVE it if Hesjedal could win it.

I doubt Hesjedal will sniff the tour win this year.

If Alberto, who is, Let's face it, a better rider couldn't win the giro and the tour with the help of something extra, I doubt Ryder will be able to.

But maybe next year, and just my opinion.

I doubt Hesjedal will sniff the tour win this year.

If Alberto, who is, Let's face it, a better rider couldn't win the giro and the tour with the help of something extra, I doubt Ryder will be able to.

But maybe next year, and just my opinion.

You're probably right, but everyone underestimated him in the Giro, and on Albertos' attempt, the Giro course was much tougher than this year's.

Like i said; I would love for him to win it, but I think the podium will be between Evans, Basso, Wiggins and Hesjedal with Rodrigues, Scarponi and Cobo lurking.

Edited by Chro Mo

Sent to me by one of my buddies in the UK... Looks like Johan has moved beyond passing advice through press conferences... Mandy! Gold.

post-15825-0-46749100-1339352350.jpg

Edited by hellocolour