Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

Feel sorry for the masseuse that has to massage hairy legs

Yeah i see your point guys with leg hair never get their chicks to rub up against them or get massages from their girls. Bullsh!t as per usual, if you want to shave your legs thats fine by me. I dont care what bike you ride road or MTB you still look like a numbnuts metromale, at the end of the day. If my girl had to say shave your legs id tell her very politly that she needs to be carefull about the door banging her ass on the way out of my front door. i'll shave my head once a month and thats as far as i am prepared to go.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i see your point guys with leg hair never get their chicks to rub up against them or get massages from their girls. Bullsh!t as per usual, if you want to shave your legs thats fine by me. I dont care what bike you ride road or MTB you still look like a numbnuts metromale, at the end of the day. If my girl had to say shave your legs id tell her very politly that she needs to be carefull about the door banging her ass on the way out of my front door. i'll shave my head once a month and thats as far as i am prepared to go.

Now you see I prefer giving the massages to my wife .... I am kind like that in a very giving way :whistling:

I'd rather have to shave my legs than my head ;)

They say going bald sucks, any truth in this.

They say going bald sucks, any truth in this.

None that I have experianced ;) chicks like it, I am still on the same bottle of shampoo since 1993, and i never have morning hair, so now i dont see any downsides :D

None that I have experianced ;) chicks like it, I am still on the same bottle of shampoo since 1993, and i never have morning hair, so now i dont see any downsides :D

Careful brother that stuff expires :lol:

This is MTB

We don't drink pink drinks.Keep it real.

Be careful you don't fall into this trap

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/TooManyPigeons.jpg/220px-TooManyPigeons.jpg

Be careful you don't fall into this trap

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/TooManyPigeons.jpg/220px-TooManyPigeons.jpg

:whistling: :whistling:

I would have to get baggy shorts, grow some hair on my skinny pins and a p-pot helmet first.

The truth hurts, doesn't it mofi?

Dude are you completely senile -

If people want to shave their legs while on a mtb - then they CAN

Have you considered the amount of people who atually ride - road aswell as mtb ( legs already shaved from the road riding)

The worst thing is you probably suck on a bicycle - Come ride with me with my shaved legs in lycra and see if you can keep up buddy.

Dude are you completely senile -

If people want to shave their legs while on a mtb - then they CAN

Have you considered the amount of people who atually ride - road aswell as mtb ( legs already shaved from the road riding)

The worst thing is you probably suck on a bicycle - Come ride with me with my shaved legs in lycra and see if you can keep up buddy.

Never challenge a newbie, they are all hardcore MTB riders when they start out, but this soon changes when they attempt their first Ultra.

Never challenge a newbie, they are all hardcore MTB riders when they start out, but this soon changes when they attempt their first Ultra.

Yup and to top it of its the same noob who posted this the other day

http://www.thehubsa....45#entry1654445

on his Merida 100 fietsie

Edited by Cavendish