Shaved legs or not continues.

M L

330 members have voted

1. 1. Shaved/No shaving/just a little trim

• Yes I shave/wax
    • No I very rarely or never shave
    • Don't shave, just trim a number 1 or 2

This is MTB

We don't drink pink drinks.Keep it real.

You don't ride 30 geared bikes up hills either, you push them?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup and to top it of its the same noob who posted this the other day

http://www.thehubsa....45#entry1654445

on his Merida 100 fietsie

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/299ce1e0ed.jpg

And had no choice but to assume that things are worse in other countries.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SWF9i3Vzpac/TMhloG3HvII/AAAAAAAAA3U/CSXaJrJtV2c/s1600/Meanwhile+in+Britain+-+Mr+Bean.jpg

None that I have experianced ;) chicks like it, I am still on the same bottle of shampoo since 1993, and i never have morning hair, so now i dont see any downsides :D

Close mate of mine's old man went bald during chemo about 20 years ago. The nursing staff were a cheerful and easy on the eye bunch. We printed him some tshirts to wear when he went to his sessions. Message read:

"The more hair I lose, the more head I get!"

He was super stoked and always caused a stir.

Never challenge a newbie, they are all hardcore MTB riders when they start out, but this soon changes when they attempt their first Ultra.

Yup and to top it of its the same noob who posted this the other day

http://www.thehubsa....45#entry1654445

on his Merida 100 fietsie

Yeah! darn newbies!

Like this guy.. he only joined in November last year and has a mere 2 posts to his name! I bet he wear baggies too! What does he know :P

Yeah! darn newbies!

Like this guy.. he only joined in November last year and has a mere 2 posts to his name! I bet he wear baggies too! What does he know :P

Assuming that is GM himself, who would be so gullible.

Also didn't see him in his downhill kit when he did Epic, he was wearing......................lyyyycra :eek:

Assuming that is GM himself, who would be so gullible.

Also didn't see him in his downhill kit when he did Epic, he was wearing......................lyyyycra :eek:

hahaha! of course that is Greg...

next you'll tell me Santa isn't real :unsure:

:lol: ;)

hahaha! of course that is Greg...

next you'll tell me Santa isn't real :unsure:

:lol: ;)

Oh boy let me tell you, Santa is real, he is really real.

I love prezzies :thumbup:

Yeah! darn newbies!

Is this the guy? Coz his legs look kinda smooth....

post-28936-0-78335200-1339747980.jpg

Oh boy let me tell you, Santa is real, he is really real.

I love prezzies :thumbup:

I was just thinking the other day that one knows they're getting old when paydays become better than a birthdays :unsure:

Never shaved,nor planning to, my choice.

Shaved makes you go faster..BS.

Shaved makes it easier to heal if in a fall, i don't plan on falling on a regular basis, firstly it's eina, secondly it could be a bike costly habit.

Shaved is pleasant on the eye, i'm not in the habit of checking other guy's legs and i'll feel a lot more comfortable if they not checking mine out. :D

Easier to massage, for sure and it cant be pleasant for the person doing it on hairy legs but i don't like leg massages, so i'll save the poor person the agony of doing it. Back and neck massage is another story :thumbup:

Edited by scotty

Never shaved,nor planning to, my choice. Shaved makes you go faster..BS. Shaved makes it easier to heal if in a fall, i don't plan on falling on a regular basis, firstly it's eina, secondly it could be a bike costly habit. Shaved is pleasant on the eye, i'm not in the habit of checking other guy's legs and i'll feel a lot more comfortable if they not checking mine out. :D

Scotty you need to embrace all peeps, even the man loving men, can I come on over and shave them for you ?

Is this the guy? Coz his legs look kinda smooth....

post-28936-0-78335200-1339747980.jpg

What?! there are legs in that pic? I only saw the V10 with special edition World Champs RS Boxxers.

If you noticed the legs then I have bad news for you! :P :lol: ;)

What?! there are legs in that pic? I only saw the V10 with special edition World Champs RS Boxxers.

If you noticed the legs then I have bad news for you! :P :lol: ;)

deflection... common derailing tactic when unable to carry on the argument/debate.

I take it as shave legs + 1 / hairy legged mountain biker 0, or is that -1 as DH is the 'only real MTB' according to some?

I planned to shave, but was told in no uncertain terms by the wife that I will actually not shave unless I am able to stay with the A bunch, else I am just a poser.