Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Civil court he said, the point does stand though. People have had criminal records and civil rulings against them, with less for greater offences.

26 people, is a hell of a lot more than "some friends" not all of them are former cyclists with a career to lose either.

This USADA evidence in the report is heavily propped by what was already gathered by the federal investigation itself.

Indeed, you were just faster on the keyboard than me. :lol:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no doubt the UCI's lawyers will do likewise, why should they come to a different conclusion.

Because they're as corrupt as On Point Engineering?

Edited by TNT1

From velonews:

... the Texan’s lawyer Tim Herman insists Armstrong would consider taking a lie detector test if the 26 witnesses who testified against him to the USADA would do the same...

From velonews:

... the Texan’s lawyer Tim Herman insists Armstrong would consider taking a lie detector test if the 26 witnesses who testified against him to the USADA would do the same...

Oh my! Going from pathetic to, what's slightly below pathetic? Well, Lance is there now.

From velonews:

I think he needs to stop posturing and do things properly, not as suits him. The lawyer/s needs to decide if they're lawyers or PR/Spin doctors FFS.

There's a litany of evidence and information contained in 1000 pages, challenge that instead. But no.

Indeed, you were just faster on the keyboard than me. :lol:

Actually I'm sure the UCI's concern is more than upholding the sanctions, it's must surely also be concerned with what Kimmage can use in his defence against their court action.

Haven't heard anything from Ligget either since his rather outrageous statements on the Ballz interview.

Edited by danger dassie

I think he needs to stop posturing and do things properly, not as suits him. The lawyer/s needs to decide if they're lawyers or PR/Spin doctors FFS.

There's a litany of evidence and information contained in 1000 pages, challenge that instead. But no.

Yeah, the massive strongarm ego that must win at all cost will kill Lance here.

From velonews:

What a reality show that spectacle could make. Bring America to a standstil with a smoke and mirrors show......OJ Simpson all over! The news networks will be assured of their livelyhood for a few extra weeks, just in case there is no new war soon.

So I can continue believing in him? :clap:

As long as you put your little ostrich head back in the sand.

Shoo!

So I can continue believing in him? :clap:

its an improvement... closer to reality than armstrong not doping. we're getting somewhere now

Because they're as corrupt as On Point Engineering?

TNT are you possibly a jilted LA Lover? :ph34r: because you seem to be seriously emotionally Anti-LA, to the point that you will not hear any other side but your own; shooting down every view if it is not as strongly Anti-LA as yours. Get a life and if you are really concerned about our sport; you can do that by guiding the up and coming youngsters so that they dont make the wrong choices.

Edited by ThaStig

TNT are you possibly a jilted LA Lover? :ph34r: because you seem to be seriously emotionally Anti-LA, to the point that you will not hear any other side but your own.

Cute.

Another personal attack. To what end?

Can you play the game/ball/sport, other than attacking me?

Edited by TNT1

From velonews:

Meh. Tyler said in his book that he passed a lie detector test. It's trivial to cheat them. Why not just retest the 1999 samples if you're so desperate to love yoursrlf

Edited by fandacious

As long as you put your little ostrich head back in the sand.

the sand is better than where yours is right now :devil: