Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

I would be somewhat disappointed if he confesses. That would make him a "ex doper come clean without being tested positive" and then you all would have to start liking him

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a con artist and will find a way to con people into believing him again

Fighting cancer, and then blaming it for being a cheating piece of dogsh1t?

Even the people that voted for two Bush's aren't that gullible.

I would be somewhat disappointed if he confesses. That would make him a "ex doper come clean without being tested positive" and then you all would have to start liking him

All? No way bro, as with the bits of carrot in your sick being bits of your stomach wall, Lance has crossed the "like" line long ago.

All? No way bro, as with the bits of carrot in your sick being bits of your stomach wall, Lance has crossed the "like" line long ago.

I dont eat carrots! Im on a keto dietdrool.gif

Fand read my post properly, I highlighted the part you seemed to have missed. I’ll definitely continue reading and contributing in future, the tune might just be the slow march tho…

I’m not ashamed to say I supported LA and I really hoped that things would turn out different, clearly that’s not going to happen anymore, what else can it be but OVER for us fanboy’s? And yes I understand that the other side won and want to have their revenge or fun, that’s how it works in life.

Yesterday (I think) you mentioned something about holding hands and singing Kumbaya around the fire…

Do you remember the words?

Well they are quite fitting actually, there’s a verse for all of us… goes like this

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya

Hopefully I'll sleep nice and peacefully

Dude as a fellow LA fanatic/disciple/worshiper/fanboy you suck, getting cosy with the ^enemy* thumbdown.gif

Edited by scotty

Wazzat?

That stuff that looks like carrots, but is actually parts of your stomach when you puke.

In Hamiltons book he talks of a word coined by Armstrong to describe anyone he basically didn't like. It refers to a loser without character. Anyone who didn't get along with LA or do things his way was a choad.

In Hamiltons book he talks of a word coined by Armstrong to describe anyone he basically didn't like. It refers to a loser without character. Anyone who didn't get along with LA or do things his way was a choad.

Yeah, LA uses that a lot.

I still prefer my definition when referring to the man himself though.

Okay.

Eish. Does not sound good.

Yeah, LA uses that a lot.

I still prefer my definition when referring to the man himself though.

yeah, mine starts with a P, ends with an S and is only 4 letters long.........

or,

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

See this:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

ah man no, he's not a sociopath, he's just misunderstood

I'll move this to the Friday Funnies thread in the morning for you...