Zille: the old bird gets more cycling than I do.

Cippo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to trim this thing OK? I'm a steel-bike Luddite. How it's legible - and see, she is riding the whole thing. Ry tannie, ry!

post-14151-0-60547000-1340201753.jpg

So where is the chap that was claiming it is all just PR and not genuine riding? Interested in his opinion

She's obviously been keeping an eye on The Hub and realised 'we' are on her case and she had better do the distance!

She's obviously been keeping an eye on The Hub and realised 'we' are on her case and she had better do the distance!

Hey kosmonooit, who is this ex ANC comrade that we have to thank for the cycle lanes?

Hey kosmonooit, who is this ex ANC comrade that we have to thank for the cycle lanes?

I posted the link to his blog yesterday, see page 2. Like I said, not solely responsible but a part of the 'process' and big part no doubt. I can vouch for him being a very progressive person. For the record, I DJ'ed at his wedding on a Blue Moon yonks ago.

... its just PR people that fundamentally irk me. Okay I exaggerated about her ...

:clap:

Last day today for BT tour. Meerlust to Stellies and then Stellies to Khayalitsha.