29r Carbon Frames

markgc

My Trans teammate also does Ironman. He had bought lots of carbon frames from the company in question and postage has never been more than 3 weeks or so... but ja, holding thumbs.

If it works out then it is indeed excellent value for money.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall are you?Might have a second hand frame for you in a M if you are interrested.

Who sells these is Jozi?

Unfortunately nobody, but to get them from the UK is easy and painless.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 26" Carbon from China, took 6 months to arrive.

So it's not an exact science.

From China to my local post office, 5 days. R152 levies, for a box containing two frames. The UD carbon is SEXY!

From China to my local post office, 5 days. R152 levies, for a box containing two frames. The UD carbon is SEXY!

Pics please!!

www ?

http://www.on-one.co.uk/imgs/products/900x650_constWH/FROOLUR29_P1.jpg

I really like this frame and am considering selling my steel on one inbred to get this in the near future.

What gets me excited is the replaceable drop outs to run either SS or gears .... and that green gets my heart beating a little faster too :)

I really like this frame and am considering selling my steel on one inbred to get this in the near future.

What gets me excited is the replaceable drop outs to run either SS or gears .... and that green gets my heart beating a little faster too :)

A green MTB has never done it for me...