rock

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the hub increases a rider's efficiency

efficiency at what?

Its certainly NOT increasing productivity!!!

do you think CRC knows about The HubSA? just wondering

Yes, they advertise on the Hub

So hier is Matt se kans om die plek aanvaarbaar te maak en dit "Die Wielnaaf" te hernoem

Yes, they advertise on the Hub

Do they really know about this forum?

Do they really "select" this forum to advertise on or do they just pay a fee for online advertising to some smart ass and the google clever people have their ad appear randomly on every cycling related website on the WWW?

Edited by Androni Giocattoli

Do they really know about this forum?

Do they really "select" this forum to advertise on or do they just pay a fee for online advertising to some smart ass and the google clever people have their ad appear randomly on every cycling related website on the WWW?

yep the ads come through google ads - so CRC just pay google for impressions and google does the smart-matching

efficiency at what?

Its certainly NOT increasing productivity!!!

It may decrease productivity but it helps the retail sector

http://www.chainreactionhub.com/?PartnerID=11642

"Hello and welcome to the brand new Hub by Chain Reaction Cycles!

This is the place where we’ll be celebrating everything road, tri, BMX and mountain bike with daily slices of the latest news, exclusive video content, updates from all our sponsored athletes, competitions and a comprehensive section with details on our global events calendar.

Not only will The Hub allow us to bring you all the great content we’ve been delivering for the last 27 years, it’ll also help us to connect with you, our loyal customers and readers, engaging with you on a daily basis, encouraging interaction and building our ever-expanding community.

Please take a look around the site and if you have any feedback leave your comments below.

Matt Cole

Chain Reaction Hub Editor (that's me up there...)"

:oops:

I gotta say that is a little to close for my liking

Now the unknowing public at large is probably going to think we stole the name thehub from chainreaction cycles . I can now see why companies litigate for all they've got to protect their brand names , if you let it slide before you know it you have an uphill battel trying to convince everyone it was your idea originally.

Oh wait there is a conspiracy at foot , admin on thehub.co.za has actually always been chainreactioncycles , they started thehub as an underhand way to way grow their market in Sa......They have been surreptitiosly pushing our buttons and making us froth over crappy crank brothers products and 60% off Xt brakes when they know perfectly well they only ever have the front one in stock and we'll end up buying any old sh1te once we on the site just to get free shipping. WTF!!!!!

I gotta say that is a little to close for my liking

Now the unknowing public at large is probably going to think we stole the name thehub from chainreaction cycles . I can now see why companies litigate for all they've got to protect their brand names , if you let it slide before you know it you have an uphill battel trying to convince everyone it was your idea originally.

Oh wait there is a conspiracy at foot , admin on thehub.co.za has actually always been chainreactioncycles , they started thehub as an underhand way to way grow their market in Sa......They have been surreptitiosly pushing our buttons and making us froth over crappy crank brothers products and 60% off Xt brakes when they know perfectly well they only ever have the front one in stock and we'll end up buying any old sh1te once we on the site just to get free shipping. WTF!!!!!

It came from the grassy knoll.

Who else are we gonna take to court for calling a hub a hub?

First you, then Wendell Bowes, then…

mmm . there can be only one !

cant we take them to cort ?

anyone know if our hub is a registed name ?

Not sure a guitar manufacturer can help here :unsure: