Fantastic iPad app...

StevieL

I have tried to download it on my IPad 2 but it says I need to upgrade to iOs 5.1,does anyone know how I do that!

You need to buy an iPad 3

I have tried to download it on my IPad 2 but it says I need to upgrade to iOs 5.1,does anyone know how I do that!

Go To settings - general - software update

I am running OS 5.1.1 on my iPad II

I have 5.1.1 running on an IPad 1, so no matter what iPad you have you can upgrade to the latest IOS

Easiest way to do this is take your Ipad into Apple store to get a free software upgrade. Drop it off takes bout half hour. If you have enough data on your ADSL you can do it from your Itunes on your PC. Takes about 1gig of data. Open Itunes, connect Ipad. Right click on your Ipads name and click backup first. Then go to top task bar in Itunes and go to Summary. Click on check for Update and click on install IOS 5.1 when it comes up. After its downloaded right click on Ipad name and click RESTORE.