Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

damn dude, maybe try spell check

Spell check doesn't help if you spell a synonym correctly.

and still each time i have been tested i have been clean?

Same story with Ulrich et al. Uniballer has stretched it beyond it's sell by date.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for coming up for me

Much better to come up for yourself by behaving properly SM. You are not doing yourself any favours by acting like a snot nosed prat.

You have work to do and plenty of it!

O my heck, I have infuriated the Star Trek crowd! :ph34r:

Aren't those characters from Star Wars?

Life lesson 2: The invaluable lesson of how long it takes to get rid of a bad reputation, whether right or wrong.

Yeah, lots to learn still. I've had some shipping delays. I forgot the parcel at home once and my PA managed to forget to courier stuff TWICE to fellow hubbers, but I admitted my mistake and once even offered to pay for the courier cost to make up for the delay.

Life lesson: When I take my car in for a service and it's not finished or ready at the agreed upon time it's not the end of the world as long as the dealer phones me in advance. It sucks big time when I arrive there only to find out they're still busy. Good communication, along with spelling and proper grammar, will get you a long way.

Yip, managing expectations, simple really.

thanks for coming up for me

Liewe genade tjomma jy's besig om jou naam nou lelik gat te maak.Dis nooit te laat om jammer te se nie of beter gaan na gomboom waar jy altyd welkom is.En sien jy het 'n spelfout op jou naam gemaak....need I say more?

Hi Jacques (The Sliverback man)

Most guys on the hub will tell you that the grammar nazi's frequent the site, and they are right.

I know it is at times difficult to get the spelling of words right, and at the bright young age of 17 you are probably more used to spelling according to what you use for language in SMS and BBM's, but please, try to use the correct spelling where it matters.

A quick example, and the correct spelling underneath...

i did he must just reed his mails he hasn't called me ones

I did. He must just read his mails. He hasn't called me once.

Note the difference? Next time your English teacher tells you to pay attention in class, it might be best if you actually did.

I use BBM along with hundreds of people I know.

80% of the people I talk to talk English, not sms language.

The people who do spell and type like r3t@rd$ @nd $tup1d $tuff like that, as well as shrtning evrthn nd u dnt knw whts going on ny mre...

I don't know, guess my generation is just lazy.

Obie-wan, you douche...

only characters that can be expressed as letters are R2-D2 and C3PO... Gosh!

Oh - and Gollum. Or Smeagol, if you prefer his original name.

lol ... man you are a star wars nutter ...

And while I'm at it (and have seemingly turned into my Father over socks!) here's another one:

Learn how to use a freaking Wap. How long at what pressure must you spray a fork for ALL the decals to come off? NEVER use a high-pressure system to clean your bike.

I use BBM along with hundreds of people I know.

80% of the people I talk to talk English, not sms language.

The people who do spell and type like r3t@rd$ @nd $tup1d $tuff like that, as well as shrtning evrthn nd u dnt knw whts going on ny mre...

I don't know, guess my generation is just lazy.

You got that dead right, gold star for you young man :thumbup: Now get back to doing your holiday assignments :whistling:

And while I'm at it (and have seemingly turned into my Father over socks!) here's another one:

Learn how to use a freaking Wap. How long at what pressure must you spray a fork for ALL the decals to come off? NEVER use a high-pressure system to clean your bike.

We are really giving the laaitie pearls here today...selling on thehub101 and how-to-clean-your-bike all in one thread