What is with SA Weather?

Cois

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Francois Marais, where did you get that synoptic chart? SA Weather website? I hate the new website. It is useless in my opinion. I miss the old days where you could have access to the charts and the radar.

http://www.windreport.co.za/page-ship.shtml

http://www.koolasun.co.za/weather/sa-weather-chart.html

http://www.xplorer.co.za/local/synoptic.htm

Agree the site is less worth than a waiter at closing time...

Thank you very much. Don't know about you guys but I fail to see the cold front in there.

See what I am saying... Where is the so called cold weather that is going to kill every plant in my garden?

My understanding is that it is a cut off low pressure system that is causing the expected weather.

I just wish the damn weather would warm up so I can go cycling again :unsure: I dont do well early morning having to wear several layers of clothing

I just wish the damn weather would warm up so I can go cycling again :unsure: I dont do well early morning having to wear several layers of clothing

Don't you worry. I am goiing back to work on Monday after a 3 week holiday. So after bracing the cold and the rain and the wind during my leave, next week will be perfect weather for cycling. :mellow:

EDIT : O no wait ...... you in Gauteng. I cant help you. My powers only go as far as the Western Cape :) :) :)

Edited by Mads

LOL know that feeling. Stuck in the gym in the mornings. But I can't get my frame of the place where my giant brother placed the frame...

Great, so will it rain in Magalies this weekend?!

So did it rain there this weekend?

I feel so cheated by this weather. Why we also have the snow to go with the cold? I would love to have the roads of Gauteng closed due to weather.

I would love to have the roads of Gauteng closed due to weather.

Instead of being closed due to construction and poor driving?

Instead of being closed due to construction and poor driving?

How dare you say that? Sanral benefits us all.

So did it rain there this weekend?

No, it was looking a little iffy on Saturday morning (dark clouds and damp in the air) but it cleared up and Sunday was Ok except for the wind.

Maybe next year it will snow in Magalies...!

How dare you say that? Sanral benefits us all.

Yep...they provide occasional sex.... :ph34r: