why do they still make 26 inch bikes if 29ers are clearly the way forward?

29er-norman

Norman fell off the flagpole at special school one day & landed on his head.

All the special buddies ran to the teacher & said Miss, Miss, Norman fell on his head.

The teacher then said "quick call Norman an ambulance...so they all stood in a circle around him

clapping hands & saying "Norman is an ambulance, Norman is an Ambulance...

Hahahaha

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, based on your query in the classifieds, I'm changing my question to: Have you ever ridden a mountain bike ?

29er-norman

Jul 22 2012 02:26

hey man, im a very passionate cyclist i enjoy road cycling and mountain cycling and im looking for a bike that can do both of those this bike some what resembles a road bike with its high seat and low handlebars. it has no rear suspension like a roadbike but it has front suspension like a mountain bike so im guessing its a best of both worlds bike would i be able to use this for road and mtb? thanks

Fookit this is funny!!

I reckon we merge this with the spook thread and we have a story.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61jhBlc2l6L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

yeah, bring in the cajees thread, and it will be the bargain of the century!

How big was the tube of KY that came with the bike?

Then again you would defend them instead of admiting that they didnt even buy you dinner before ******* you like that.

Cajees have good prices on complete bikes, and they can find anything.

They are just extremely expensive when it comes to components and extras, and never take your bike there to be serviced.

the 29er looking for a cyclocross bike. With a passion?

With the advantages of a bicycle.

This was a resounding success. I think we have officially discovered a way to deal with trolls. We just hijack their thread. I'll leave it up to the creative ones to give it a name. I got work to do.

Play nicely!!

Couldn't stay away...

I think it is the Americans that "86" (get rid of) something.

This fred has just been 29'd!

As you were...

well i think the first slight flaw im able to pick up is the fact you ride into things expecting your bike to go over them i normally associate such manouvers with people that lack skill greatly. to a large extent skill is non existant. 29ers are great for rolling over small opstacles with ease but soon as a slightly bigger obstacle presents itself skill needs to be applied in appropriate amounts.

dude, for somebody who rates the emmarentia tree line as super technical you need to understand that we have problems to take you serious when talking about skill or the lack thereof...

dude, for somebody who rates the emmarentia tree line as super technical you need to understand that we have problems to take you serious when talking about skill or the lack thereof...

Hahaha, that's just it!

I've ridden with norman before, on countless occasions... And i can honestly say that he has more skill than 95% of ALL the riders in SA, myself included. No jokes. As for his posts, those are ;)

Edited by patches

Clerks, then Mallrats (one of my top 5 movies ever), Chasing Amy & Dogma etc...

That brought us the one & only's..... scoochi noochies

post-23090-0-00051500-1343125978.jpg

Get An Evening with Kevin Smith, and the sequels.

Hahaha, that's just it!

I've ridden with norman before, on countless occasions... And i can honestly say that he has more skill than 95% of ALL the riders in SA, myself included. No jokes. As for his posts, those are ;)

for realzes...

After that post in the classifieds he sounds like a roadie. Patches are you a closet roadie...

for realzes...

After that post in the classifieds he sounds like a roadie. Patches are you a closet roadie...

Ask him about his lycra… :devil:

Apparently he's a 360Life groupie too… :whistling: