Pro Classic Series - Western Cape Spring League

andydude

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic race for Elites...however I just want to thank that very smart motorcycle marshall who stopped dead in the line of cyclist on lap 1 in the last 7km stretch while we were busy guttering causing about 7 cyclist to crash, why on earth would you just stop in the middle while we cycling....stupid chop! Otherwise very good first race!

Beautiful Boland morning.

Tricky course with testy easterly breeze.

Elites & Juniors lining up at dawn:

post-12015-0-53599300-1347708673.jpg

Fantastic race for Elites...however I just want to thank that very smart motorcycle marshall who stopped dead in the line of cyclist on lap 1 in the last 7km stretch while we were busy guttering causing about 7 cyclist to crash, why on earth would you just stop in the middle while we cycling....stupid chop! Otherwise very good first race!

Sorry to hear.

That's rough.

As far as I know, there were no crashes in the Vets race, other than the near-miss switching and technical halts.

The marshall was quite awesome.

About 50 or so I guess

Wheres the official results

Dunno. They should've continued using the proclassicseries website as the central point. Racetec probably not pressed, because it wasn't a funride.

Yeah it's touchy. The cyclists don't listen, but to do that stunt also doesn't help.

Edited by andydude

Dunno. They should've continued using the proclassicseries website as the central point. Racetec probably not pressed, because it wasn't a funride.

PPA rule book in the race pack mentions something about result up by 12:00 on Monday on their website.

There was quite a confusion with the Masters. There distance was suppose to be 80km, but apparently they thought it was 105km aswell. Wonder how they corrected that!