Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Isn't there a XCM World championship in SA next year?

Could rename it to the HubsaInterweb championship

EDIT: see thats the masters, juniors and elite XCO world champs in August 2013

Edited by SwissVan

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know that if you chicken out now - not a single member on the hub will ever take any of your future posts seriously. Please give us a exact date and time as i'm not missing this for the world. You look like a fit toppie that know's his stuff, but you'll have to stick to a REAL good "battle plan" or else Dangle will make your naam gat!

Its not in my nature to chicken out, and I have a REAL good battle plan, and I've been sticking to it for some 5 years now - lots of things I had to learn! I will anyway be at the SA Champs and hopefully also the Worlds, be it God's will. Whoever is there will be racing against me.

As for exact time/date, CSA calendar is being finalized. The only way my name will be gat is if I don't ride at my best, so Dangle, no honor is lost if when I beat you!

Isn't there a XCM World championship in SA next year?

Could rename it to the HubsaInterweb championship

EDIT: see thats the masters, juniors and elite XCO world champs in August 2013

Its the XCO World Champs in Aug 13, but the XCM World Cup starts with Sabie Classic again in 2013.

Its the XCO World Champs in Aug 13, but the XCM World Cup starts with Sabie Classic again in 2013.

Kan Oom my se waneer in 2013 is Sabie?

No, that would be great but by August all of us have already forgotten about this.

I say November somewhere - 2 months is more than enough and it is for fun anyways isn't it.

No need to train 11 months for a hub challenge - And if there is no race then we gather 50 hubbers and go to a location chose by you on a Saturday and a Location chose by Dangle the next saturday.

Edited by Cav'

Its not in my nature to chicken out, and I have a REAL good battle plan, and I've been sticking to it for some 5 years now - lots of things I had to learn! I will anyway be at the SA Champs and hopefully also the Worlds, be it God's will. Whoever is there will be racing against me.

As for exact time/date, CSA calendar is being finalized. The only way my name will be gat is if I don't ride at my best, so Dangle, no honor is lost if when I beat you!

I will be my easiest race to date, I just sit behind you and chill like a normal training ride, in the last 5 k's I kick it up a gear and wait for you at the finish.

Man this is lekker.

I feel like Cassius Clay.

I will be my easiest race to date, I just sit behind you and chill like a normal training ride, in the last 5 k's I kick it up a gear and wait for you at the finish.

Man this is lekker.

I feel like Cassius Clay.

But but... You only have one gear! :whistling:

Pity this will be relegated from a war of keyboard tickling to no real action on two wheels... eventually.

:whistling:

But but... You only have one gear! :whistling:

He will stop, whip out a chain whip, swop out the rear to a tighter ration and put it back together again for the final sprint ... come on smolster, that was a noob statement :ph34r:

No, that would be great but by August all of us have already forgotten about this.

I say November somewhere - 2 months is more than enough and it is for fun anyways isn't it.

No need to train 11 months for a hub challenge - And if there is no race then we gather 50 hubbers and go to a location chose by you on a Saturday and a Location chose by Dangle the next saturday.

Race in November and another next year is the only way we'll know if the battle plan really works.

He will stop, whip out a chain whip, swop out the rear to a tighter ration and put it back together again for the final sprint ... come on smolster, that was a noob statement :ph34r:

Ooops! :blush:

Wow!

Race in November and another next year is the only way we'll know if the battle plan really works.

That is a Real good point!

Nought dude, he has a flip flop rear end!