Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I look Sauser straight in the eyes, ask him if he has done enough hill repeats and I finish it off by saying I will skop his gat.

All this with 2 minutes to go.

It is enough, provided you have a PLAN that WORKS!

Huh?

Come on guys, what transports your oxygen & nutrients in your bod - your blood! We call this STAMINA training!

It is enough, provided you have a PLAN that WORKS!

I do, I drink Stella Artois and then I pee supplements.

I also chow cabanossi on the bike and eat at least three Big Al's sputniks every night before bed.

This allows me to fart Carmina Burana which in return paves an N1 highway for me (@Sometimes, that should answer the orchestrated transport conundrum)

Come on guys, what transports your oxygen & nutrients in your bod - your blood! We call this STAMINA training!

Well say that then, big sentences and words confuse us, and then we go off topic.

I do, I drink Stella Artois and then I pee supplements.

I also chow cabanossi on the bike and eat at least three Big Al's sputniks every night before bed.

This allows me to fart Carmina Burana which in return paves an N1 highway for me (@Sometimes, that should answer the orchestrated transport conundrum)

Funniest post ever....

Oh - does that mean you re-route blood vessels?

You'll be amazed at what physiological changes occur in your body when you start using it ...

You'll be amazed at what physiological changes occur in your body when you start using it ...

what prunes or weetbix?

You feel used?