SA Ladies Cycling Team to NZ....Whats goi

Johnny B

Just saw the SA Ladies Team that was selected to represent South Africa in New Zealand!

Marissa Van der Merwe
Chrissie Viljoen
Cherise Taylor
Anriette Schoeman
Lynette Burger
Yolandi du Toit

I totally agree with the team as all the ladies deserve to be in the team BUT on what merit has CHRISSIE VILJOEN been selected??

As far as I know she has not raced for the best part of 2007 and her "come-back" race was at the Telkom Satellite Challenge. She finished well of the pace, dropping out of the bunch when the top girls made the pace hard on Hekpoort!

Just wondering how she could be selected above riders like Luzanne Naude (CBIST) or Arien Torsius??  Surely the selectors can shed some light on the situation as these SA Teams must be chosen on merit??

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As is proven by the track selections, connections in the upper echelons is worth more than talent.

Just saw the SA Ladies Team that was selected to represent South Africa in New Zealand!

Marissa Van der Merwe
Chrissie Viljoen
Cherise Taylor
Anriette Schoeman
Lynette Burger
Yolandi du Toit

I totally agree with the team as all the ladies deserve to be in the team BUT on what merit has CHRISSIE VILJOEN been selected??

As far as I know she has not raced for the best part of 2007 and her "come-back" race was at the Telkom Satellite Challenge. She finished well of the pace' date=' dropping out of the bunch when the top girls made the pace hard on Hekpoort!

Just wondering how she could be selected above riders like Luzanne Naude (CBIST) or Arien Torsius??  Surely the selectors can shed some light on the situation as these SA Teams must be chosen on merit??

[/quote'] Would also be quite enlightening if you could shed some light on how you've come to be the EXPERT on merit, talent and form and whom of the ladies do currently actually have any form at all...

If you'd know anything at all about their program, you'd also know that most of them took an extended rest period, are currently busy with Base Training and that none of them do currently have any form to speak of at all.

Now here's another interesting piece of information...

the Last International Tour that the SA Ladies Cycling Team went to... the One In China...

Would you care to take a wild guess which of the above mentioned girls finished best of the SA girls in 4th Place???

As is proven by the track selections' date=' connections in the upper echelons is worth more than talent. [/quote'] As is proven by the garbage that is spewing forth from your beak, you actually do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about either!!!

who cares, yolandi is still there!

the moderator should retire for being so aggressive... as long as he leaves yolandi alone....

it is 23:11! time to wind it down and think of beautiful images...

As is proven by the garbage that is spewing forth from your beak, you actually do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about either!!!

Ouch Shew Crux! Were you having a bad evening? Or do you have a special affilliation to the lady in question? That's a lot of aggro over such a trivial matter, don't you think?Ouch

As is proven by the track selections' date=' connections in the upper echelons is worth more than talent. [/quote'] As is proven by the garbage that is spewing forth from your beak, you actually do have absolutely no idea what you are talking about either!!!

Hahahahaha... That's it Crux.... vent that spleen... LOL Open a can of whipass in here! LOL

Four Loadshed Power outages in 24 hr period tends to put you in a foul mood...

But the attack on Chrissie is also Baseless and totally uncalled for

Four Loadshed Power outages in 24 hr period tends to put you in a foul mood...

But the attack on Chrissie is also Baseless and totally uncalled for

Connect you power cables to your IDT and ride that thing moer toe! Should generate good power and make you strong! LOL

Freekin hell!!!  Four loadsheds!!!  And we are moaning about 2 in 2 working days......