SA Ladies Cycling Team to NZ....Whats goi

Johnny B

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I am back, now for the recap:

vetpens, who is "with" amoryn is pissed at Crux for suggesting he may not slag Chrissie.  Spidy who is friends with Crux points out that Amoryn did the dirty (and gota podium finish nogal) on a TCS bike but in Specialized kit.  (low blow).  Vetpens was miffed as he feels that if you fix a loan bike it somehow becomes yours and accuses Crux of financially ruining Amoryn, (because of all the repairs that have to be done to the "free" bike.  Ewep feels slighted because Vetpens and Amoryn were the reason he could not wear the blue and orange TSA colours for the last few years and asks to be included in this cliche.

o Yes there were also some undead that were floating in and out of the story and Sammajoor was lamenting that no lady tried to sleep with him to get onto the team.  He has now fled to Kabul for safety.

THe background story however, was about Anke Moore, Ronel (cherry) and Naude not been in the LAdies team.

HAve I missed something 
KonaFan2008-01-15 06:01:55

Jou bl?rrie BORAT!!!!  And here I sit, in anticipation of Load shedding!!!!!

After this I will go and sit on that there white pot and do some load shedding of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Okay I am back' date=' now for the recap:

vetpens, who is "with" amoryn is pissed at Crux for suggesting he may not slag Chrissie.  Spidy who is friends with Crux points out that Amoryn did the dirty (and gota podium finish nogal) on a TCS bike but in Specialized kit.  (low blow).  Vetpens was miffed as he feels that if you fix a loan bike it somehow becomes yours and accuses Crux of financially ruining Amoryn, (because of all the repairs that have to be done to the "free" bike.  Ewep feels slighted because Vetpens and Amoryn were the reason he could not wear the blue and orange TSA colours for the last few years and asks to be included in this cliche.

o Yes there were also some undead that were floating in and out of the story and Sammajoor was lamenting that no lady tried to sleep with him to get onto the team.  He has now fled to Kabul for safety.

THe background story however, was about Anke Moore, Ronel (cherry) and Naude not been in the LAdies team.

HAve I missed something 
[/quote']

Thanks for the fill in. I like the look of this script

...Vetpens was miffed as he feels...
...it's a she actually...Amoryns sister...

That just makes the plot more interesting Big%20smile

HAve I missed something 
[/quote']

Well said old chap well siad WHATClapClapClapClapClapClap

I missed that' date=' it gets more intreging, now who is going to die and come back to life?[/quote']

LOL LOL now wait 15 minutes until I get back

HAve I missed something 
[/quote']

haha yip that pretty much sums it up...thanks Konafan

Back to the topic...who can I bribe behind the scenes to get on the teamWink

KF, you forgot to include that cherry has resigned from cycling because of all the "power games" involved... oh wait, that was gonna surface int he next episode! sorry to jump the gun!