SA Ladies Cycling Team to NZ....Whats goi

Johnny B

Opinions are like elbows. Everyone's got a pair and they're all bent." so Bobb where do we find the bookies cause Chrissie ,da Panther will kick serious ass this season , Panther will race with pockets full of explosive dynamite -- and will casually flick it behind herself while on the attack while others cry , where it will land directly on the craniums of all her opposition as if she was coming down a mountian like a freight train in an avalanche. Winning for the Panther in 2008 will be as quick and clean and easy as a lightnening bolt from the clear blue skies.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wel Robyn is darem baie aantreklik om na te kyk' date=' wil iemand nie bietjie pics van haar op die hub sit nie toe asb[/quote']

Don't think I have seen her??! ShockedEmbarrassed

Hear hear, i think it looks rather bleak for the opposition!! A pissed off cyclist is not a good thing to have in a race and a pissed of cyclist in good form is even worse!! And i'm sure chrissie is rather pi&&ed off about this whole story! Look forward to see what's going to happen!