Linden cycles service is rubbish

JTOG.NoFear

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just made an ass hole of my self lol sorry just pissed off the I lost money

It is easy to make accusations but seems to be difficult to back it up with any sort of detail or fact.

Well I just made an ass hole of my self lol sorry just pissed off the I lost money

Well you got the first part right.

Do you really think anyone will take you seriously if you start mudslinging with your first post without any back up or proof whatsoever?

The impression I get is that you are here to stir!

To the OP. there is no worse way to rant on here than to go see linden cycles!

Edited by Meentb

Careful of getting a call from a lawyer informing you to appear for deformation of character charges.

Hells bells I know my English isnt good. But **** this okes english is atrocious!

At work, I receive ambiguous statements like these: "Pls complete <removed> Certificaiton after your <removed> tranining now not required.."

Personally I think you're another bike shop/industry type stirring. Of course I have no proof, just my own suspicion. Feel free though to man up and stand by your convictions by using your real name and posting some facts.

Basically though, I think you're just taking the piss and talking ****.

Personally I think you're another bike shop/industry type stirring. Of course I have no proof, just my own suspicion. Feel free though to man up and stand by your convictions by using your real name and posting some facts.

Lots of people taking the piss here lately :thumbdown: bit of a trend actually. Could warrant some attention from Admin me thinks ;)

Edited by RoboCyclist

Lots of people taking the piss here lately :thumbdown: bit of a trend actually. Could warrant some attention from Admin me thinks ;)

pls pls pls dear Lo (not allowed to pray in threads) dont ask for this to be deleted. I have really had a bad day at the office and all my tea is ruined. But lucky the vino is still good!!

I typed **** into google translate and did not get an answer.

I typed **** into google translate and did not get an answer.

that's cos " **** " is Dassie's bank pin code.

Better check my bank accounts, any of you knobs start posting pictures of yourselves on pretty islands, I'll know who to come after ..... :blink:

Edited by danger dassie

Better check my bank accounts, any of you knobs start posting pictures of yourselves on pretty islands, I'll know who to come after ..... :blink:

Hey DD. shot Bru. Got your deposit yesterday. :thumbup: