Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Not sure who did the original build but I bought her off a dude in Franschoek...I think he bought the frame from Outdoor Escape to replace an IBIS he had cracked "just riding along..."

Anyway gents it's off to bed for me, up at 4AM to catch the first flight to Jozi to go earn some bike tokens. 

Looking forward to Friday...will post pics.

Happy Yellow dreams!

Post plenty pics. ...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who did the original build but I bought her off a dude in Franschoek...I think he bought the frame from Outdoor Escape to replace an IBIS he had cracked "just riding along..."

Anyway gents it's off to bed for me, up at 4AM to catch the first flight to Jozi to go earn some bike tokens. 

will be interesting to get your take on the 110 compared to the pascoe.

What?  A cracked IBIS?  Never! :ph34r:

Edited by NicoBoshoff

you"ll be fine,we need those lessons by the looks of it.

I have offered... :D

Are you guys bringing your Pygas to Hakahana this Saturday for the Enduro? It's like Thaba, just with bigger mountains. It's already going to be like a mini Pyga convention. The skill levels on show range from nearly novice to pro.

This little road gap had guys and girls hitting it who had never jumped before. Still there will be a C line around it.

http://scontent-b-lhr.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/10809978_1510701919211373_46070277_n.jpg

ps. excuse the pout. It's just the way I roll :P

Edited by Robodog

Sweet pic dude,I need me some of those elbow & knee guards :-))

Can I ride it before sat to see how hectic it is? Never been to hakahana so don't know what to expect. Am keen but wanna try first.

When are you going there again?

Edited by Thfc

... Thinking we should maybe do a Pyga get together at Thaba before we all disappear for holidays...

How many of us are there in the South?

G

Yup it's Bibi's fault he gave me a spin on his in the Jonkers parking lot, the itch kicked in and it was downhill from there. I was just lucky the timing worked out with selling my 110.

The bike is waiting for me in Stellenbosch and I'm gonna be stuck in Joburg for the next three days....feel like a kid counting the sleeps till Christmas!

will be interesting to get your take on the 110 compared to the pascoe.

Would love to come!! Not only for the weather and the trails.....

But if I could wear my Pyga shirt at the same time I wouldn't be so sad...

:-)

hehehe

ye ye.... I'm waiting for a call today/tomorrow/Thursday to tell me to come fetch, we will then work on a quick way to get it to you ;)

G

Would love to come!! Not only for the weather and the trails.....

But if I could wear my Pyga shirt at the same time I wouldn't be so sad...

:-)

Sweet pic dude,I need me some of those elbow & knee guards :-))

Can I ride it before sat to see how hectic it is? Never been to hakahana so don't know what to expect. Am keen but wanna try first.

When are you going there again?

Not much time left I'm afraid.The Enduro race is on Saturday. Friday you can pull in and practise or just go check out the features... there will be a whole lot of guys doing that. There will be a number of guys on hardtails just riding it for the vibe and experience.

I have pads you can loan if you want.

Not much time left I'm afraid.The Enduro race is on Saturday. Friday you can pull in and practise or just go check out the features... there will be a whole lot of guys doing that. There will be a number of guys on hardtails just riding it for the vibe and experience.

I have pads you can loan if you want.

gonna try for Friday what time ? am seriously keen. Have old moto x pads,will need lots of coverage for when I run out of talent . Will chat to you Thursday .

hehehe

ye ye.... I'm waiting for a call today/tomorrow/Thursday to tell me to come fetch, we will then work on a quick way to get it to you ;)

G

cool,I think I'll collect mine :-))

gonna try for Friday what time ? am seriously keen. Have old moto x pads,will need lots of coverage for when I run out of talent . Will chat to you Thursday .

Many will be there all day including myself doing final markings and logistics. Most are arriving Friday evening.