Hubber arrested with stolen goods in his possession...

EVOBIKES ONLINE STORE

Good job MacDaddy. This could not have been the easiest thread to reply to! Would not have fancied being in your position reading all this when your intentions have been honest.

Hopefully this whole situation is a wake up call for everyone who does buy and sell on the hub to make sure they are happy with the goods and their legitimacy before concluding a sale.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully this whole situation is a wake up call for everyone who does buy and sell on the hub to make sure they are happy with the goods and their legitimacy before concluding a sale.

not only that, but also not to make any outrageous accusations that we can still see in the topic heading...

That guy is a proper Mac Daddy! Came on here and put his **** out. I just read 13 pages of whoo haaa as if we were talking hardened criminals just to find out it's some guy who made an honest mistake. God, I just lost 8 minutes of my life that I will never be able to regain... :angry:

mmm moderated because my post criticised the OP original thin post, which now turns out to be justified by Macdaddy's statement.

Bit quick on the draw there SB?

Your comment was badly timed as it had been hammered at length before so I edited it. My editing was also badly timed. Apologies for my drawing skills.

That guy is a proper Mac Daddy! Came on here and put his **** out. I just read 13 pages of whoo haaa as if we were talking hardened criminals just to find out it's some guy who made an honest mistake. God, I just lost 8 minutes of my life that I will never be able to regain... :angry:

Speed reader?

@ Macdaddy: :thumbup:

Took some to come and clear the air. Short sweet and to the point. Playing your cards face up. Had you not done it.... well who knows where this would have ended up!

post-17843-0-33814600-1345025791.jpg

Big up to McD for stating his side of the story and offering to sort out things. Big cahunas dude.

@Grebel , ok, I was skimming. I had to waft through some serious BS... And when I got to the meat, well, seems it was all just sensationalism...

Can somebody please explain to me how to actually make sure something is not stolen? Hubbers have been saying they make sure and check out everything, but in my mind, the only sure way would be to have the original invoice and then all the sale contracts between the different owners since then.

So two relatively simple checks, invoice and sale contracts, but who can check those two boxes for every purchase?

Edited by andydude

@Grebel , ok, I was skimming. I had to waft through some serious BS... And when I got to the meat, well, seems it was all just sensationalism...

No worries. :thumbup: Just be careful with the skimming, sometimes some valuable info get lost in the BS that could prevent an unecessary post..... Like giving all the facts up front and preventing 13 pages of speculation.